Chapter 6 - Pizza and Memories

Chapter 6

        "You're so beautiful, Natalie." Justin whispered, as my hair swayed in the water. I pulled my head up quickly and smiled.

        "Why do you always say that?" I blushed, and wiggled my legs under the water.

        "Because its true.'' He answered without hesitating.

        "No its not. Can't you see my ugliness? My fat?" I forced his arms off of me and stood up, holding my muffin top.

        ''You're so beautiful. You're perfect in my eyes."

        "But I.." My eyes began to water and I lowered my head.   

        "Just stop, okay? Your beautiful, and thats it."

        ''Thank you Justin. I love you." I said. My eyes widened. Omg. Why did I just say that. I don't even know him that much, it was just an impulse. But I do love him.

If I didn't, then why would I say it so easily. Well I,

        "Really?" He interrupted my thoughts.

        "I'm so sorry Justin it just slipped out, I didn't-"

        "Because I love you too."

        "I.." My cheeks began to redden.

        "I've been waiting to tell you, Natalie."

        "I.. I know. I've been waiting too." NATALIE WHAT ARE YOU SAYING STOP IT. "And I feel like we had an instant connection.." WHAT AM I DOING. NATALIE! My brain couldn't handle my words.

        "I feel the same way, babe." Justin slowly walked over to me, and wrapped his strong, slender arms around me, and tucked my head into his chest. He brought his warm lips to my forehead, and kissed me. It felt so, right.

-

I slipped on light pink lace bra and panties, an oversized grey sweater, and tight black leggings. I let my messy, wavy hair flow down my back. When I got downstairs, I noticed Justin watching tv, shirtless. He wore grey sweatpants, and slippers. I giggled to myself, and ran over to the couch. I snuggled up next to him, and laid my head on his chest.

        "Can we eat something? I'm starving." I mumbled into his ribs.

        "Is a pizza okay?"

        "Yeah, anything."

    He grabbed his phone and ordered a large cheese pizza, and a coke for delivery.

        "I'll go get some money." I started to stand up when Justin grabbed my arm.

        "Stop, sit down." He said, smiling.

        "Why? I need to get money, you silly goose."

        "You're not paying, you silly goose." He mocked.

        "But I feel bad...'' I stuck out my lower lip.

        "Oh well I guess you're gonna have to feel bad your whole life." He grinned.

        "Ugh fine." I rolled my eyes and flopped back down into his arms, smiling like an idiot.

        "I love you so much, Justin. I wanna marry you someday." OMG WHY DID I JUST SAY THAT. OMG. I facepalmed myself.

        "I wanna spend the rest of my life with you, Natalie." He looked down into my emerald green eyes and crookedly smiled.

        "I love you." I whispered.

        "I love you to the moon and back." He kissed my cheek. I giggled, and suddenly heard the doorbell ring, which made me jump.

        "I'll get it. Can I have the money?" Justin grabbed his wallet and pulled out a twenty dollar bill, and placed it in my hand.

        "Thanks babe." I skipped to the door and opened it quickly, ready to grab the pizza, pay, and go enjoy it. But that was not the case. I looked at the pizza guy and cocked an eyebrow.

        "Bryan?"