Chapter 5 - We Were Unstoppable

Chapter 5

    JUSTIN'S P.O.V.

    "Man, Natalie is so beautiful. I wish I'd found a girl like her a long time ago." I thought. I let out a small smile, but then I shook those thoughts out. I almost forgot what I needed to pack. I grabbed sunscreen, two towels, and my phone. I slid on my swim trunks and a tee shirt, and ran downstairs. Mom made me two sandwiches and gave me two cokes.

        "Have fun Justin!" She yelled, as I dashed out the door.       

        "Thanks mom! Be home probably late tonight. Love you!" I slammed the door and heard a faint 'I love you too, Justin' from inside. I threw the bags in my car and ran over to Natalie's. I knocked on the door, and wiped my sweat forming on my forehead. It was 90 degrees out. She opened up, smiling with her perfect, white teeth. She wore a gold full bathingsuit, with a small diamond-shaped slit in the stomach, jean shorts, and a see through white blouse. Her hair was thrown up in a messy bun, and she wore only mascara. I smiled at her. She looked beautiful.

        "You look great, Nattie. Lets go!'' I grabbed her by her waist and threw her over my shoulder.

        "Justin!!! Put me down!!" She yelled, giggling and hitting my back. I set her down in the front seat and she gave me another punch in my arm.

        "Haha Nat, let me drive now." I started the car, and we drove down the smooth road to Crescent Beach, one I had bought and rented for us.

    NATALIE'S P.O.V.

    We arrived at the most beautiful beach I had ever seen. The water was a smooth, soft, teal blue. The sand was warm and perfect for walking barefoot on. The sun was high in the sky still, although it was 4 PM. The beach was empty, um...

        "Why is the beach completely empty? Don't tell me you..."

        "Rented it," He grinned. "Just for us. Don't worry, it wasn't expensive!"

        "Justin! I feel so bad! I can't have you doing this!"

        "Shush. I am yours, I'll get you anything and everything."   

        "Ughhh Justinnnnnnn-"           

        "Let's go swim."

    He grabbed me and piggy backed me over to a sunny spot. We set down our things and removed our clothing quickly. I ripped out my bun and let my wavy hair flow down my back. Justin gazed at me, which made me blush.

        "Stahp." I said in a Jersey accent.

        "Nah." He carried me on his back into the cool, clear, perfect water. It felt so amazing against my skin.

        "Ahh...." I moaned.

        "Nice, right?"

        "Yep.." I nodded. I closed my eyes and leaned back in his arms, my head dipping in the water. Justin set me down in the water and scooted close to me. He wrapped his arms around me and looked into my eyes. As I stared at his creamy, chocolate caramel, smooth eyes, I felt like we were unstoppable.