Chapter 10 - Jealous Girls

Chapter 10

*Friday morning, the last day of school before Justin's tour starts*

    NATALIE'S P.O.V.

    I woke up feeling refreshed, and happy. Today was my last day of school before the tour starts. I knew my dad would be fine with it, he's doesn't even care about me and doesn't know where I am half the time. My mom, she's working 24/7, she would be able to see my face the same amount of time on the tour as she does now: never. My sister, Heather Anne, might get emotional. What am I saying, she's gonna bawl her eyes out. She's the only person in my family that actually cares about me. I shook these thoughts away and got ready for school. I threw my hair up in a messy bun, wore a teal loose tee with golden faux diamonds on the rims, black skinny jeans that made my butt look FANTASTIC, and red flip flops. I applied mascara and a light pink lip gloss, grabbed my backpack and phone, and headed outside. I felt my phone vibrate in my hands.

        "Hello?"

        "Hey its Michie." Michelle, my best friend said.

        "Oh hey are you pickin me up today?"

        "Yeah be there in five babe."

        "Ok Mich, see ya soon. I got big news." I smirked.

        "I hate surpises. Whatever see you in a few." She hung up and I shoved my phone in my back pocket, shaking from excitement. She's gonna flip out.

~

        "You're seriously going on tour with him? He's such an obnoxious, big headed snob." Michelle rolled her eyes and pulled into the school parking lot with her small, red Ford.

        "Excuse me?" I snapped, walking towards the school.

        "What now?" She kicked the doors open and we hurried in.

        "Why are you insulting my boyfriend? You're not a very supportive best friend." I turned onto the opposite hallway she was going, and heard her sigh as I walked to my locker. I was putting my books away when I felt two warm hands wrap around my waist. I jumped.

        "Hey love, its just me." I could feel his hot, fresh breath on my neck.

        "Haha oh hey baby."

        "How did your friend take the news?" He swayed us back and forth, still loosely holding onto me.

        "Um... Not so well. She sounded jealous...she was saying mean things."

        "What did she say?" I could feel his hands tighten on my waist.

        "Well, she said that your obnoxious and big headed, and that your a snob. It suprised me. I'm sorry baby."

        "Whatever," He sighed. "I could careless what she says. Not much of a great best friend, eh?"

        "I know. I told her that."   

        "How'd she take it?"

        "I dunno, I had to go to my locker before she could respond."

        "Well it doesn't really matter what she thinks."

        "I know. I don't need her, anyways. I already have an amazing best friend, and he doubles as an amazing lover, too."

        "Baby...." He pressed his lips to my head and I could feel him smile. The bell rang as me smiled.

        "C'mon, lets go to history. Carry my books?" I turned around and handed him a stack of books. He playfully rolled his big brown eyes.

        "Okay, since your so cute." He kissed my nose and took my hand. We walked to history together, and when we walked in, I saw my (other) best friend, Angie, gasp. I forgot to tell her that Justin and I were officially a couple. She's gonna flip on me. I sat down next to her, with Justin sitting next to me on the opposite side. I began gritting my teeth nervously. Before I could say anything, I felt a sharp flick on my side. She always did that when I didn't tell her something, or when she was pissed at me. I turned towards her.

        "OMG." She whispered.

        "What?" I asked sarcastically.

        "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU GUYS WERE TOGETHER?"

        "Sorry, babe. I forgot. I got more big news to tell you. I'll tell you tonight at our sleepover."

        "I hate when you don't tell me things." She stuck out her bottom lip and whipped her blonde hair behind her.

        "Sorry!" I giggled.

        "Okay well your telling me all about Mr. Bieber tonight!" She smiled and turned to face the teacher. I did too, and as Mr. Jackson began giving his speech, I grabbed Justin's soft hand from under the table. He tickled my palm gently with his fingers.

~

    In the middle of the history lesson, (well it wasn't really history, he kept blabbing on about how he's going to miss us) Mr. Jackson told us to lean into the person to our right. I had no problem doing that. I leaned close to Justin, and our cheeks touched, which sent a chill down my spine.

        "Now whisper in they're ear that if they don't remember Mr. Jackson next year, AKA the best teacher ever, he'll have to find you."  He smirked and turned around to write something on the board.

    Justin placed his lips centimeters from mine. In a few seconds, I felt his soft lips tracing underneath my ear, all the way to my jawline, and then he stopped. He pressed his wet lips to my neck and trailed sloppy kisses up to the bottom of me ear. He opened his mouth and moaned,

        "l love you."

    I felt my entire body shiver.

        "I love you too, my baby."

        "Did you enjoy that?" He whispered. I glanced up at Mr. Jackson, who was still turned around. The coast was clear.

        "D-do it again..." I moaned.

        "My pleasure."

    He glided his smooth lips up and around my jawline, and beside my ear. He licked his lips and placed wet, open mouthed kisses all over my cheek, jaw, and temple. When he finished, he nuzzled my cheek with his nose and kissed my cheek once more.

        "Hows that?"

        "Amazing.." I whispered, still shaking from the feeling.

    I turned around and saw all of the girls staring at Justin and I, they're jaws dropped. They're boyfriends had their arms folded, and a pout on their lips. They just wished they could perform amazing magic like my Justin could. I smirked and turned back around, giggling.