Chapter 4 - Man, he's easy to love

Chapter 4

    He hugged me close on the couch and I leaned my head into his chest.

        "Nattie, tell me about yourself.." Justin suddenly asked. I sat up and cleared my throat.

        "Well, um.. Okay. I've lived here in this house for three years, with my mom. My mom made my dad leave when she found out he was abusive to me. He used to beat me and beat me all the time, and call me names like "fat" and "ugly" and "obese". So now, I feel really insecure about myself, and I hate my body. Sometimes I wish I could just die, because I'm so fat and ugly. And I have absolutely NO idea what you could see in me." I took a deep breath and lowered my head, trying to hide my stomach and legs with the blanket. Same as whenever anyone is over the house..

        "Natalie, you are probably the most beautiful, smart, flawless human being I've ever seen. The way your silky, auburn hair flows down your back. The way your curvy, shapely body is smooth and perfect all around. The way your white, perfect teeth glow. The way your beautiful eyes shine. All these things are what make you, you. Don't fall into your father's trap and believe all that crap he said to you. Your perfect, just the way you are." Justin curled a strand of hair behind my ear and leaned in to kiss my cheek. I blushed and hid my face in a pillow.

        "Th-thanks Justin..But I don't think I'll ever get what my dad said to me out of my head. But thanks for saying that, you made me feel alot better." I smiled and squeezed his warm, perfect hand.

        "Its all truth, sweetie. You are perfect."

        "Awwww. Justin your too sweet," I grinned. "But tell me about yourself now.

        "Alright. I live in that big mansion across the street with my mom, Pattie. My dad and her got divorced, so I don't live with him. But we're still close. I also live with my two step siblings, Jaxon and Jazzy. Just seeing them warms my heart. They're a piece of me."

        "Thats so cute. What do you do as a job? Or do you not work yet, since we're only in high school?"

        "No, I work. I'm really busy actually. I'm a music artist, I make pop music, and I have five number one albums. My first song was "One Time." Wanna hear it?"

        "Yeah!" I nodded. He grabbed his phone and went through his music to find it. When he did, he pressed play. Then, the most beautiful, young voice erupted from his phone. I couldn't believe it. When the song ended, I grabbed his phone. I saw a picture of an adorable, teenage boy with a smooth, perfect light brown hair flip.

        "That was you? OMG you were so cute! Lemme here a recent song!"

        "I'll play 'Believe', and thanks." He giggled, and another song started to play. But, this time, his voice was deeper. His voice was so smooth and creamy, it sounded like heaven. I closed my eyes and listened to the song in silence.

        "Justin, you have so much talent! Your such a great singer, gosh."

        "Oh thank you," He smiled. "Do you have a job?"

        "Yeah, well, kinda. I'm going to modeling school at night, it lasts for one year. Then I hope to become a professional model. And I don't have to go to college!"

        "Thats great! Thats actually really nice to hear, because alot of girls I know are going to college, and if I wanted to date them, I'd have to wait a few years. And, of course I would wait, but I would prefer someone that I can love right here, right now. And she won't have to leave me for a few years." He gave me a sly grin.

        "Shut up, we're not really dating yet." I lightly slapped his cheek, and he smiled.

        "I wanna take you somewhere," He changed the subject. "So bring a bathingsuit, towel, and I'll pack the rest of the stuff. Be ready in half an hour. See you then!" He ran out of my house in his shorts, and nothing else. I couldn't help but giggle.

        Man, he's easy to love.