Breaking his jar of hearts

Braking His Jar

Chapter 1 - Listen up girls.

When you look up the word ‘love’ on internet you get many different definitions. There are many forms of love, and everyone will tell you how to show it in a different away. But when you look up the word ‘player’ your get one of three responses, Son of a bitch, a person who doesn’t believe in love or a player is a person who intentionally plays mind games to fuck with people’s heads. So why do we all run after them like they are life’s answers I will never know but I, Hazel Donald learnt the hard way and this is my story I hope it helps you to see that these guys that we wish so hard to notices us are not all they seem to be at first glance.

I sat in my Uncle’s lounge waiting for my cousin to come home from her school, I just moved here. My parents had decided that they wanted to travel round the world when they still liked each other, but didn’t want me with them, they didn’t want the mistake ruining their holiday. So they dumped me here not that I cared I preferred my Caring Auntie, funny Uncle, Protective and friendly older cousin and my other cousin who was almost my twin. My older cousin Carter came up the stairs from the basement which was currently his bedroom, he had graduated high school around a year ago and still worked at the Garage in there little small town of Up-bright. It is a small village, a lot different from the busy city of Ritzville I grew up in.

He was about to cross the room to go into the kitchen, when he saw me sitting on the sofa. “Hey Haze, you want a drink?” I nodded and got up to follow him into the kitchen. “She still not home yet” asked Carter glancing out the front window of their little kitchen. My auntie and Uncle weren’t rich like my parents but they were happy unlike my family, they had family dinners and told each other everything. I could see the worry in my cousin’s eyes as he stayed looking out to the empty street, I stood there for a second watching him, watching the empty spot were my other cousin’s car should be right now.

Then I gave up with a sigh, and went up on my tippy toes opening the cupboard above the sink taking out a glass. I put it under the tap and filled it up with healthy boring water, “Oh fuck yeah, sorry is that alright or do you want something else.” I shook my head smiling as my auntie’s voice rang out “What did you just say young man?” Then she appeared in the kitchen door way, Daisy Margate didn’t look anything like her sister, my mum. She was small, a little over weight, think of Mrs Weasley from Harry Potter and you have my Auntie apart from brown hair instead on red but other than that spot on.

Carter however didn’t look like any of the Weasley sons much to my disappointment no he looked different, his brown hair same shade as his mother’s was shaggy, his face was handsome in a cute way, he was taller well-built and strong not too much muscle . “Nothing Mum” He said going other to kiss his smaller mother’s forehead. “Oh dear, has he only given you water, where are your manors boy” I smirked and he shook his head at me from behind his mother. I laughed at my cousin as he brought his hand to his throat bring it across it look like he was giving me the signal for dying. My auntie span round to look at his son, and he didn’t have enough time to drop his hand so he went for scratching his neck instead.

“No I fine thank you” I said with a smile, she beamed then walked to wards the oven pressing buttons and twirling nobs, as the worst cook in the world really I burnt water, and I not even joking it went black, I got out of there quickly. “You owe me” I said walking past my thankful looking cousin. He smiled giving me a hug then we both walked into the lounge sitting on the sofa were I had been before Carter had come up stairs. We both, put are drinks on the table and reached for the controller at the same time, he got it first laughing, he clicked a button and up came Big Brother. Both of us shouted “NO!” at the same time thank god and he clicked another button, and it turned to Rap music. I shook my head and tried to grab the controller out of his hands. He put out of my reach so I had to lean over him to get it, I was almost there when I fell almost hitting my head on the lounge table.