Breaking his jar of hearts - Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - Step 1: Being noticed

“Do you not have anything reviling?” asked Ben he was stood in front of the cupboard in the guest room where I was staying. I looked down at my cloths I was wearing black skinny jeans and a white crop top, which showed off my flat stomach. “I am not a slut” I said running my hand through my hair, fluffing up my short golden hair. He turned round and smirk “Oh don’t worry I will make you one tonight” I shook my head “No don’t worry I am joking you just need to be sexy and unavailable” he said turning to my chest of draws instead, opening the top one. “How can I be unavailable, I don’t have a date” he opened the top draw “I am your date, I need to be close to you to tell you how to act any way” I nodded even though he couldn’t see.

Ben turned back around with a smile on his face I looked to see his hand, to see my black and white thong hanging form his fore finger, and matching bra in his other hand. “I like these” he said winking at me, “Oh shut up” I said putting a pillow over my face so he wouldn’t see my blush which was flooding my cheeks, “Go get a shower and I will sort out an outfit” I reluctantly got up and grabbed my towel, “I don’t have any underwear to come back in” I said spinning round when I was at the door, he smirked over his shoulder, and throw the black and white underwear set he had been holding at me. I felt my eyes widened when I got what he meant and quickly grabbed my dressing gown, hearing his laugh all the way to the bathroom.

I step back into the room with underwear on and my dressing gown open over the top. I coughed when I saw Ben sat on my bed with my phone in his hand, “I just put in mine and Carl’s numbers so you can call us if you get….” Then he looked up and saw me and the words he was about to say dissolved in his head. I smirked I knew my body was to die for, I had tanned legs a flat stomach, and c sized boobs and I was short, good things always come in small packages remember. “Do you think Jasper will like them?” I said unsure, he nodded slowly still staring at my boobs. “Face up here idiot” I said walking towards him, he shook his head and his eyes found mine, “Right sorry, here this is for you, it is Blair’s but you’re the same size.” He pointed at the black piece of material on the bed beside him.

I picked it up and held it against myself it was a black cocktail dress, that only went to mid-thigh. “Blair had this” I asked raising an eyebrow, he nodded “Yeah I thought that to, anyway put it on and put on some make up,  and put on the black high heel boots you have, I will wait down stairs with the others” I nodded and he got up and crossed the room still carrying my phone.

I put down the mascara I had been using for the finishing touches on my eyes; I had put on heavy make to make my blue eyes pop. I had jelled up my short blonde hair so it looked choppy, and it straighten my fringe of my right eye.  My pink lip gloss covered lips contrasted with my tanned skin.

I walked down the stairs around ten minutes later, to see Ben, Carl and Carter all stood with dark jeans and black shirts on and Blair wearing a dark blue dress like mine. When I reached the bottom Ben walked over to me and held out my phone, “Put this in your bra strap” I looked at him as if he lost his mind and he just rolled his eyes, and held the phone closer to me. I rolled my eyes this time and turned round to put it in my bra strap, I turned back around and to see Ben smirking “Great now lets go” he grabbed my hand and dragged me, to the door.

Aunt Daisy came out of the kitchen and smiled “Have fun guys pizzas will be in the oven when you come back” we all waved and said bye. We all went in Carter’s car, with Carl in the middle at the back, I had a feeling that Blair was Carl’s date tonight but I wasn’t sure.

When we reached the house the party was going to be at, it was already in full swing there were drunk teenagers everywhere, some throwing up in different various brushes. Some seemed to be having sex right there on the front garden, “God I miss high school” said Ben then he turned back and grinned at me, “Come on, sexy we got a guy to make interested.” Blair leaned over Carl and squeezed my hand as I got out. Ben wrapped his arm round my waist, and pulled me towards the house which was pumping out music.