The Deal

Erin’s POV

The doctor shocked us with the news and at the same time, it got us excited like crazy. We are not allowed yet to enter for an hour and a half because of some reasons we understand.

“I can’t wait to see Dana and the kid!” I said excitedly.

“I think everyone else does,” Zayn said with a smile.

So, Harry and Zayn are now okay.  They already got over with that childish fight they had earlier. I looked at Harry’s direction and I saw him like he was some kind of nervous. I walked to him.

“Harry,’ I tapped his back. He almost jumped. I laughed.

“Ye-yeah?” He asked me, stuttering.

“Are you okay?” I asked him.

“I’m technically nervous,” he said trying to smile.

“Why so?” I asked. “Dana and your kid are fine now. I think there is nothing more to be nervous or to be worried about,”

“I did not say I am worried,” He said then took a deep sigh. “It’s just that…” he said and then he looked at me.

“It’s just that what?” I asked. He took a deep sigh again.

“What if Dana would not allow me to see my kid because of what had happened?” he asked me and I raised my eyebrow in astonishment.

“You still think of that?” I asked. He nodded. “I don’t,”

“Easy for you to say. You’re not in my situation,” he said as he rubbed his hands together.

“Trust me,” I said with a wink. “Dana will forgive you. And I don’t think Dana’s like that. Her kid is your kid as well. The baby is both yours. I don’t think she could do that because of what you did,”

“I cheated on her, that’s the fact,” He said, shaking his head.

“And you really did cheat?” I asked back, throwing him questions up like I was interrogating him. He looked to me.

“No,” he said.

“Then why be so sorry?” I asked. “If you did not do it, you should act as if nothing has happened,” I suggested.

“Why can you still say it like it is so easy for you?” he asked me. I gave him a smile. “Wait, are you trying to tell me you trust me?”

“Yes, I trust in you Harry,” I answered. “I know you we’re just played by whoever who did this but then I know you love Dana so much and I know you don’t want her to get hurt,”

“How’d you know?” he asked.

“Mate,” I said, calling Harry the way the other boys call each other. I sat beside him. “It’s pretty obvious of course. And you said that for so many times in your interviews. Even saying that you’d kill yourself if you would hurt her,”

“Can I kill myself now?” he asked.

“Very funny,” I said with a smirk. “Don’t be such a scaredy cat,”

“You know you’re good,’ he said. “You should be a psychologist or something,”

“I considered it actually as my first course choice in college but then I think I fit in better in studying communication,” I said with a wink.

“Yeah, I understand what you mean,” he said and I smiled. Then I turned back and saw Zayn coming to us.

“We can go in now,” he said. I looked at the other boys behind him. They we’re already entering the room. I turned back to Harry. Summer and Alexa following in tow.