CHAPTER1

There's a young women, her name was Madison. She was 15..Madison never liked Justin Bieber. Her bestfriend Was Shyleen but Madison would call her shyy. 

P.S this story includes swearing and fighting. Sorry just had to add SWEARS. lol kgoo!

.........

CHAPTER1; CONCERT.

Madison's P.O.V

Shyleen Got JUSTIN BIEBRR tickets, Shy asked me to go so i couldn't say no to her then i said  

...... 

"I guess so." i said back to her, 

"Yay! i cant wait, its Saturday!" Shy Said to me 

"2 more days?!" I said in a shocked way.  

"YEAH! i cant wait but anyways , i'll come here at 8;30pm" Shy said in a soft and happy voice. 

"doesnt the concert start at 10?!" i said to her. 

" Yes, but we can sneak in!! And fool around in his dressing room! I CANT WAIT!!" Shy said in Loud voice. 

" I hope we don't get caught though" I said while i walking to my room. 

" OKAAYY!" Shy yelled while walking out the door.

I was at my room , and i fell asleep since i was working on a project ... I HAD TO FINISH IT BEFORE MY MOM FINDS OUT! Well i was working then i actually fell asleep. And she wouldn't let me go the JB concert.

but this kid at my school Drake he was 16 and he kept flirting with me like calling me 'babe' and 'Sexy' but i just walk away from him.

~The next day~

I woke up and texted shy to pick me up because i was late again, It was already 9;16am I had a quick shower it was very short. I got on my dry clothes an walked out my door ran downstair as I'm trying to make a bowl of cereal but i can hear a horn honking it was Shy i grabbed my sweater and walked out the front door. i got in the car and we were talking about the concert She kept saying "why dont you like Justin Bieber?" I didn't want to answer her, we arrived at the school and got out of the car then walked to the front door.

i got to my science class and sat beside my Other friend Rose  

"your late" Rose whispered in my ear 

" I know i over slept again" i whispered back. 

I saw Drake walk in i was about to throw up i couldnt even look at his face. He came near me and Rose He past me a note it said  

" Hey gorgeous;) Wanna fuck? come over after school;))" ... So i just wrote back saying  

" Grow up Drake , and i would never date a boy with a small D***"

i saw him look so mad and angry , i notice he was erasing something and wrote something again Then he shouted " TEACHER! look at this note Madison gave me!" 

My teacher looked at it and said  

"MADISON GO TO THE OFFICE!! NOWW!!!!!!" Mrs. harper said that with anger she gave me the note and said "I'm so disappointed"

I had to read it. it said 

" HI Madison, What are you up to today?" and i saw what i didnt even write! "shut up loser! Go away you fagg! you have a small D*** HAHA noo Good!!" I DIDNT EVEN WRITE THAT! Soon im going to kick his ass , I may seem nice but im really not.