CHAPTER 7.

ASHLEY'S P.O.V

I was at the hospital, I waiting for my mom to pick me up because i broke my arm..

I looked in my pocket's and found a note, it said

...

Hey Asley, 

When i come out of behind the bars i swear im coming for ya im coming for ya! but YES im coming to hunt you down and if it wern't for you i could been dating you! BUT NO!

-- Justin <3 xoxoxox

As im walking down the hall in the hospital i was seeing these faces that lookked like my father, but he not my real dad he my step dad HES GONNA BE MY REAL DAD SOON!

i allways hated my life but i guess he loved me, and i walked out of the hospital and saw my 'FAKE' dad. So i ran to the car and guess what happend...

his name was 'Zeeenik'

I GOT HIT BY A CAR!

i saw everything go black!

And then i woke up in the hospital again! my tears started streaming down my face, i got up and ran to the wshrom and grabbed my sweater rope and hong it there then wrote a note to Zeenik.

I hong myself and i cutted myself for the last time! I killed myself becuase i knew nobody liked me and at school people would throw me against my locker. SO BE HAPPY!

Zeeeniik 's P.O.V

i woke up and saw my little girl gone i went to the washroom and the door was locked i sat down again and waited. It was 10;30 and now it was 12;42, so i knocked and knocked and went to tell the doctor's They open thee door from me or course and saw my little baby girl hanging there, the doctor's called te police then there was a note it said...

..

Zeeeniik,

this is Ashley and i did this because i knew you weren't there from me and i wasn't there for you too, so dont miss me!  I NEVER LIKED YOU! im sorry but these are my word's not your's! tell mom i love her so much! I ALLWAYS GOT BULLIED!

-Ashley the fucken whore! NEVER AGAIN!