CHAPTER 9 "im back"

Yesterday i was at hanah's and she told me that justin got out of jail because someone paid him out for 1,0007, 468 dollars. ITS CALLED BR......

Justin sent me a text.

Justin Baby xoxoxox~ Hey Madison come over for the last time. I wanna see you for the last time im leaving in 2 days. WE SHOULD CHILL OR SOMETHING!

Madison is the bomb~ Hey justin but promise me one thing dont drug me then!

Justin Baby xoxoxox~ I wont i just wanna see you.

Madisonis the bomb~ sure, why not? pick me up then.

Justin Baby xoxoxox~ okay, be ready at 8.

................

So i told hanah that and she said it wasnt a good idea.

me- i'm going to see justin!

hanah- no thats a bad idea.

me- why?

hanah- he drugged you and that could of been you that got shot in the arm.

me- im still going and thats final.

hanah- but madis.......

me- im going i said.

 I walked out after that so it was 7;36. I got ready i was waiting now, I looked out the window and saw a car there so i walked outside and said "So im sorry what i did before" THAT WAS MY DAD!

He turned around and said "baby girl, are you alright?" i said "yeah" I saw another car come and it  was zakk, so i went to him and kissed him on the cheek and told him im missed him.

then i saw justing in the back and i hopped in, justin hugged me so i hugged him back.

then he kissed me on the cheek,so i had a texted from shii.

Shii~ im so sorry that was lilly ! im coming over! tonight ill make it up to you.

Me~ sorry cant i was gonna set you up with zakk Enn's but you arent my friend anymore, but im good i dont need you anymore.

Shii~ zakk enn's? omg! IM SORRY I WAS A BITCH ! Wanna be friend's again?

Me~ not yet.

Shii~ sure why not?

*MADISON LOGGED OUT*

so i went to justin's house again.