CHAPTER2

Justin and me been dating for at least for a week, But he never took me out yet he only texts me.

1 new Text from " Justin babyy "

i clicked it... It was weird for me my tummy felt weird abit.

"Hey Madison, I'ma take you out tonight be ready at 8. K babe? ill come by after .. k love yoou babbyy! "

i had to write something...

"Hey justin! but kayy i will , dont mind but kaylah has to come shes 6 and i have to baby sit.... but ill be ready."

I sent it and he saw it!

"k babe whatever makes you happy, makes me happy."

I didnt want to write anything..

" why dont we have the date at your house?" He said. or texted..

i got scared for awhile but i got over it.

"k? but you have to bring popcorn and a movie." I saidd!

ithink shy is still mad at me too! she never said anything after the concert NEVER spoke to me too!

WHATS WRONG WITH ME? I made mistakes but these ones i cant fix them....

I heard a knock and i answered it, Justin Grabbed me and kissed me and KAYLA WAS WATCHING! Damm it, but i pushed him away from me when we kissed me and besides we only kissed for at least 5 seconds.

I told kayla "this is justin BIEBER, and he my biyfriend." Kayla just screamed and hugged him and kissed him on the cheeck. I went to my room and Justin came in I told him "get out!, my moms gonna get mad and kick you out.!" and he said "kiss me first then." So i just did not that long though.

After mom told me that she was going to the store to go food!

He started hugged , i pushed him away.. He got a scary movie! I HATE SCARY MOVIES! when we were watching i kinda got scared i aas hding his hand o-o I gotta be honest here okay? but i kinda like him now! i dont know why though i always hated him! Maybe it his plan, but he has no plan.

The movie was over and kayla's mom came to pick her up, Justin asked me to go to his place so i did i left a note there for my mom that said "Mom, if your looking for me , im at Justin's!"

we went in justins car and drove off.

Shyleen's P.o.v

I should message Maddi, i will but she thinks im mad at her though well i think she thinks im mad at her still about the kissing Justin thing.. Witch im not! ill just message her!

"Maddi! I miss you ,where are you? im coming over if your not there then youre losing you bestfriend."

Now i think she doesnt even like me anymore, wow i shes not there then i guess shes not my bestfriend anymore! Damm! I hopes she there.

Madison's P.o.v

I feel a buzz in my pocket,

1 new text from 'MADDI<33'

i red it and now i guess im losing her, Well we bestfriend until we were 4 or 5.

We finally arrived at Justin's, wow!

He looked me and grin, and said "wanna go have a kiss?" I like it when hes not scared to say anything, i smiled and said "Uhh... i guess so."

I have to admit he's cute who wouldnt want to kiss his lips? we went inside,

we went to his room i sat on his bed. i notice he stated with 2 other guys i asked him who they are, he said "well theres Matthew and Zakk." i gotta say Zakk was hot but not like justin.

I was laying on he bed and he came beside me and kissed me slowly, i feel his lips touching mine and feels like HEAVEN! damm hes so HOT AND SEXY! i hugged him and grabbed him tight! i didnt want to let go.

He laid on of top of me and kissed me.. touched places i dont wanna say.

He told me "can we move the level?"

i td him back "what other level?"

he whispered in my ear "Level 4 , the level we have ....." i didnt say anything i was think were on level 3?

So then..

**********

Short chapter!

sorry!