CHAPTER3

MADISON P.O.V

I'm starting to like justin okay? but he's so dam hot!

This morning i woke up and saw justin shirtless and i was just looking at his ab's, 

He said "Take a picture." and smiled at me.. so i looked away then after he said  "You were staring" I punched him not to hard though and said "Not even , i was checking it out" He smiled and said "Lets get ready" so we did. 

Now we're at the mall, There's LOTS of crazy fan's people were taking picture's but we didnt care.

JUSTIN'S P.O.V.

Okay, i think Madison is starting to like me now but anyways LOTS of fans here. we should take off.

i hope they dont bieber stalk again, because last time they got into my house. Tonight im going to drug her at the party we're going too.

MDISON'S P.O.V.

Justin told me we're going to a party tonight at 7;00 to 10;00 ... Its 6;36 right now almost half hour. So went took off from the mall , we found a girl in the car her name was Sunshine she was only like 11 and we had to drive her home, after we got to her house she told justin "I love you justin bieber" then kissed him on he lips.

I pushed her abit and said "back off your only 11 or 10" She slapped me and ran inside her house! Dam i hate little kids,Justin kissed my cheeck where i got slapped He told me "Its okay baby, i wont let anyone else touch you" and smiled at me. 

We went to his house and it was 6; 56 we got ready and he kissed me lots of times i pushed him abit and "let's go, you'll get another kiss in the car" he smiled and he told the boys "WE LEAVING NOW! watch the house!" I grabbed his hand then said "I love you my babe." 

We finally drove off and i kissed him, i wasa looking out the window thinking where we were. I asked Justin where we were he told me "just wait babe , we'll almost there" and winked.

we finally arrived and we got out of the car.

JUSTIN P.O.V.

we arrived she looked kinda scared, so i grabbed her hand and walked in with her.

We went to the bar in the club, I told the nice man i the black shirt "two fire balls, please" i guess she knew what this pplace was she told me "I wanna go now, i dont wanna be here" i grabbed her hand again and told her "it's okay babe i'm here" the kind man gave us the drinks and i put abit of a drug into her's.

We drank them and kept drinking them over and over. She fainted and i caught her in my arm's. 

i planed this all month I put her in the car ,drove home then carried her into her room and laid beside her.

DAM! she looks she SEXY when she's asleep, i kissed her many time's before she woke up then i gave her hickie's.

I left the room, i went to the next room where i kidnapped another girl named Emily I screwed her many times before Madison can wake up. 

Emily's P.o.v.

I sitting in the room and justin walked in i started crying because it really hurt what he did to me many time's.

while i'm on the bed i wish someone knew i was here! I been missing for 5 week's almost a month and im 16 yyears old. 

I screamed in pain felt like a knife in my body! it hurt me so bad that i couldn't move.

He told me "I'll be back babe, left me get another babe named Madison"

I SCREAM ALL MY LOUDEST, but nobody came! The only things i had on was a hot pink tantop that said "sexy bitch" and this smallest skirt ever that was black.

Zakk came and kissed me and said "dont worry babe" He kissed me and kissed me he got on top of me and only kissed me then left,, i knew he liked me and he wanted to help me but he couldn't.

Madison's P.o.v 

i woke up by screaming and yelling saying "HELP!" .. I yelled   "Justin!" He came though the door and said what, i told him "I hear screaming and yelling" he told me "it's next door" 

He cme on top of me and said  "Let have se...."   I cut him off by saying "BBaaaNaaNaa", He grabbed my hand and kissed me slowly and was holding my hips. 

i got up and said "im hungry" He ran downstair's saying "i'll go to tim hortan's."

i saw him drove off , i heard screaming again it sounded like the next room so i had to do check it out.

i walked out of his room and about to open the door, zakk came up to me and said "you not alowed here" he pushed me against the wall and grabbed me and bring me into justin's room again.

"what were you gonna do?" he said.

"well i heard screaming in the next room." i told him in a scared way.

"well dont go in there! EVER AGAIN YOU GOT THAT BITCH?'he yelled and pushed the stuff off the table.

"....................ok............" i was breathing hard and scaredd.

he come up to me and hit me then pushed me hard against the wall, i fell i tried hitting back by he threw me against the other wall i hit it pretty hard then i just fell i laid the on the floor. 

Justin came back, right when justin came up the stairs zakk was gone like a bullet.

He walked in then he said 

*********************************

SHORT CHAPTER AGAIN ... So sorry about that!

Instagram; Clara_heaven