CHAPTER4

He said "What the fuk happend?" I'm laying on the flor facing the wall, He came to me grabbed me and said "are you okay" I looked at me and said "im fine" He smiled and hug me and said "Okay, its good!"

I finally relizaed HE DRUGED ME! at the party thing. i told him "justin, i wanna leave.. And its over" He looked at me then said "no one's going anywhere! You're not leaing me" I giggle and said "okay justin cut it out it's not funny anymore" He looked serious.

I tried running, i ran out of the room but i tripped down the stair's i hit my head preetty HARD! on the wall and it went black.

JUSTIN P.O.V

i truned around and look out of the room i saw her trip i come around the corner and went down the stairs and carried her into the room where i put Emily.

Madison was blacked out, emily told me "Justin please dont hurt Madison.?" i just looked at her and put madison beside her.

Emily's P.O.V

I saw justin bring a girl in here, my first thought was it was madison.

I think she was blacked out or something like that.

Madison's P.O.V

 woke up and saw this girl staring at me i asked  her "where am i ?" 

She told me "Zakk's room" I asked her again "Zakk Enn's?" She said "Yes."

"Whats your name anyways? Im madison." i said in a way thats not mad.

"I'm emily, i got kidnaed and raped".... I got scared. Then justin walked in and zakk and took me to his room BUT i left emily in that room with a that guy who raped her so many timezz! i think anyway 

I yelled "EMILY!" but i got thrown on justin bed and justin took off his clothes! 

............

............

He went to the washroom to take a shower.

PS. all you  dirty minded bitches out there, DIRTY MINDED KID. jk but yyeah! here we go again!

****************

SHORT CHAPTER!

damm, There's going to be a girl joining named Ashley based  on my other cousin.

LOL so yeaah!