My Dream Girl

Chapter One: My Dream Girl

They say that you can’t judge a book by it’s cover, whoever said that was right. We humans hide behind our mask, creating alter egos while deceiving everyone around us into believing we are somebody we aren’t, day in and day out. The guy who had a 4.0 and thought as being awkward and clumsy was actually a serial killer known strictly as Hang man for all his victims’ were always found hanged with crossword puzzles stuffed into their throats. The whole school was shock in disbelief when the cops raided and arrested Avery Newman during English class. Who would had ever thought. Think he is still locked up in Hell's Gate Asylum, a special prison for all the crazies and psychotic criminals usually apprehended by my uncle the great private detective Alex Snyder. He was the one who speared head the building of Hell's Gate. He said Royal City, Terraville and Hellsing City would be safer knowing that the more deadly criminals were locked up and isolated and eventually treated with the hopes of "curing" them from their illnesses. Everything has it's positives and negatives, including this but it has work thus far. My uncle was so good at his job that he has been contracted by the FBI and other government agencies, including the T.U.R.C.S., (Tactical Union Reserved for Central Security) to investigate several and different high profile cases, the man was highly respected.

I didn't have a mask, I was normal. I wasn't the smartest, the tallest or the strongest even though I was more on the weaker, slinky side of the scale. Nobody paid me any attention, I kinda liked it that way. Like any healthy teenager I did used to fantasize over the most attractive girl in school, I never imagined that in this whole world my dream girl would turn out to be a crazy psycho bitch. I wonder what was those odds that a nobody like me would fall for the craziest girl in the whole school. No one actually would have known she was a crazy. Now to clarify. I don't mean crazy as stalk you at your job, calling you every five minutes if you do not answer the first time. I mean that if you do this then I would most likely kill you. Think I would be happy and settle with the smashing of the windows. 

My name is Matthew Horton Snyder, but my friends, what I do have and family calls me Hort. I am currently a Sophomore in high school, well at least for the next week or so. Summer vacation has arrived and most of us were looking forward to it, not me however. Since I don’t have many friends I never go with the class to the school’s every year tradition of hitting up the nearby beach and party the first two weeks of summer vacation. I just stay home play video games and work for some extra change. That’s my summer vacation. Besides my classmates always seem to avoid me and gives me weird odd looks when they pass by or whenever I enter the room. I thought I was invisible but perhaps not as much as I had previously thought.

I am shy and very socially awkward if you can’t already tell. I prefer reading, playing chess, playing play station, reading dirty magazines since I wasn’t getting any sex, probably no time soon, I might as well please myself. I have never had a date or been to a dance. Every girl I had ever built up the nerve to ask out rejected me harshly. The words "Psycho boy" and "Freak" would always popped up in the rejection but to me that was just crazy. I'm not a psycho or a freak, I'm a nobody. I lived with my parents even though we all don't get along. I usually catch my dad giving me cold stares for no reason at all as if I had done something evil. He never explains why. My mom always check up on me, asking if I was okay and if I have been talking to myself lately. What the hell is that suppose to mean anyways?

My life was normal until the day I had met her, my dream girl face to face. Yeah we have been in the same hallway, but we have never spoken to each other, I was afraid that she would reject me and my dreams of this so perfect woman would be shattered. She was like an angel sent from Heaven just for me, at least that what I would tell myself. Her name was Amanda and she had the prettiest long blonde hair that falls down to her shoulders. It was wavy and glittered. That last part could of been my imagination. She had a nice figure, small round plump ass with long sexy legs and strong calf muscles. You could tell she work out or at least walked a lot. She had a slim figure not like one of those super models on tv but more like a Jennifer Lawrence. She was everything you could want in a female, just angelic.  

 It started off just as one of your typical everyday type of day. Awaken by mom at six exactly, got wash up and dress, grab breakfast on my way to catch the bus at six forty. Then there is the quiet bus ride to school because eighty percent of everybody is still asleep. I take my usual seat on the bus not in the back where all the loud, rowdy kids sit,. Not in the front where the smart and wide awake kids sit but somewhere in the middle where you just want to blend in and be close enough to the fun and yet far away from any mischief, the nobody zone. I sat in a lone seat, headphones in my ears to quietly and politely inform the others that I wished to be left alone. Needless to say no one ever bothered me with or without the headphones. Before we knew it we arrived in front of the school house and filed out and headed inside. First bell did not start until seven thirty and the clock on the hall reads seven fifteen so I figured since we were earlier than normal I figured I would head to the boy's gym locker room to claim my locker and change into my gym clothes. I hate dressing with the other boys, call it being self-conscious, call it being paranoid you can call it what you want, you never should feel comfortable dressing in a room full of half-naked dudes, shit just do not feel right.

I make my way down the hall pressing through the double doors leading to the boy’s locker room. The smell of sweat, mild dew and funk hit me as I opened the double doors. That is how bad it smelt in the locker room that you could smell it from the main hall. After a while you got used to the smell, it became a part of you unfortunately. These locker rooms must had never been clean a single day before, if it would had been, the cumulative of smell would probably over power any cleaning solution used. As I walked closer to the locker room I could faintly hear a voice, more like a female moan coming from the direction of the locker room. I hesitate at first wondering what or who could it be. I was not naive, I knew it was most likely somebody fucking in the locker room. Ew, who would want to fuck in that funky smelling place, someone who probably had no type of morals or self-respect, that’s who. You see and hear about that a lot in high school. Girls, who just want to be loved by a guy, give it up so easily and do it wherever it is most accessible, even if it was on the stairwell in the middle of classes. There will most likely be another guy either waiting for his turn or filming the whole fuck session.

The moans became louder as I got closer and closer to the locker room. I stand at the door pondering to myself, should I enter? I would hate to be a cock blocker, that what they call people who do things to prevent someone else from getting a fuck. Being a cock blocker was never a good thing to be called, almost as bad as being labeled a snitch. No one likes to hang around a snitch or a cock blocker.

I eventually decided fuck it what is the worst it could happen, little did I know…

I pushed through holding my breath as the smells from the locker room smacks me in my face all at once. I looked around, humph, no one, I thought. I could still hear the moans, getting louder, becoming faster. I wanted to head to my locker but curiosity overcame me and my feet started moving towards the noise, they wanted to know what was going on in the back of the locker room. I move over molded towels that were lying on the floor that was left who knows when. The moans were coming from the showers just ahead of me. I slowly moved to the showers as I now hear pounding, thumping in a repetitive motion. The thumping matches the moaning. They became louder the closer I got, my heart started pounding fast, I should mind my own business but by now I was already half way into the showers.

I can see at least two guys who backs were slightly facing towards me, they watch something intensively. One looks like he was filming something on camera. As I move fully into the shower being unnoticed, I see a third guy, pounding, fucking a fully unclothed girl in the ass. I stand there frozen, not knowing what to do or even what to think. Her hands are on the wall of the shower, most likely using her hands to hold her up and to brace herself as the boy fucks her roughly in the ass. She turns to look at me, her eyes catching my eyes, it shot a chill down my spine as I recognize the girl staring back at me and at that exact moment she screams in fulfillment as she releases all over herself.