Cleansing of Sin

Chapter Seven: Cleansing of Sin

For the first time in my whole getting sex life, have I never felt so empty like I do now. I couldn’t help but to feel so dirty and used up deep inside. I sat on the edge of the king size bed that is now messed up and soak from sweat, thinking about the connection between Amanda and the Messiah. I could not draw a single connection but somehow I knew there was one, it was just finding that one clue, that one thing that I can use to make that connection. But till then my mind ran wild, full of confusing thoughts.

Ten years ago, thirty six people, including the six FBI agents were all murdered by the doing of The Messiah. He preached that sin needed to be cleansed if mankind was ever to see the promise land. He had many followers which made it difficult for the FBI to track him. His supporters, called disciples would follow him whole-heartedly even if it meant dying to protect him and the Fellowship. It was a mess, my uncle and the FBI agents had their worked cut out for them and it drove my uncle insane. Those were trouble days, God knows what would happen if The Messiah decided to come back after all this time, an event that he even prophesied before his disappearance.

It felt like an eternity as I sat there and spaced out when a vibrating noise came out of nowhere over by the coffee table. It pulled me back to reality as I realize it was Amanda’s cell. She is currently in the shower when she shouts out to me.

“Babe can you answer that for me! That should be tonight’s guest!”

Tonight’s guess, what on Earth did that mean? Was she expecting someone, were WE expecting company already? We did she invite company?

I stood over the coffee table staring at the phone that vibrates near the edge of the table. For some reason I become nervous and hesitate before picking up the phone as it nearly vibrates off of the table. I hit the answer button and hold it up to my ear.

“Hello?”

“Hello, oh you must be Matthew.”

It’s a female! Is she bringing another female over?

“Uh, yes it is, who this is?”

“Candice. Amanda told me to come over. What room are y’all staying in?”

“Oh, we’re in 212.”

“Okay, thanks! I will be right up.”

The phone goes silent and my heart starts pounding faster. This is every guy’s dream. To have threesome with two hot girls, this may be a great summer vacation yet. I put the phone back onto the table and started pacing the room. For some reason I could not stay still, I was jittery, and nothing on Earth could get me to relax.

“Of course, you never done this before huh?”

Amanda’s voice knocks me back to reality. I stop looking at Amanda who is in only a towel standing there in the door of the bathroom wet from her shower. She looks hot as her hair is damp and dangles down her face, water dripping down onto her face and onto the floor. The towel stop right at her thighs, just low enough to cover the gateway to paradise. I wasn’t in to it earlier but now I am, just watching her standing right there before me in all her beauty makes me wonder how come a guy like me be so lucky to have intercourse with someone so beautiful as her.

“No, I mean, what exactly is going to happen?”

Amanda slowly walks over to me, seducing me, capturing me within her eyes, holding me there. Even if I wanted to move I couldn’t, her powers over me are beyond my understanding and what little resistance I have, it wasn’t enough to resist her.

“I figured to show you a deeper affection of my love to you, I will give you another woman. Every guy should experience this at least once in his life, you think?”