14. Kalin

He breaks your heart.

Your POV

Blank that's what my mind is.
He posting pictures of his new girl.
And I'm here wishing I was still his girl.
But he left me before we could talk it out.
What ? I wasn't pretty enough?
I wasn't caring enough?
I wasn't there for him ?
What did I do wrong that he left me.
It's like I can't cry because it's shocking really.
I should have known that his friends were feeling sorry for me that's why they kept asking if I was okay.
Lol I knew I'm not worth the wait of patience or time.
But that's all I gave him ;
Time, patience and love and it still wasn't enough.
I was embarrassed and humiliated.
Crying over him and then going back to him.
Because I thought it was worth it, he was worth it, but it's like I'm nothing to him.
" You're my number one girl in the world won't put anyone ahead of you,"
He'd say and I'd just smile because I thought it would have lasted. Oh well that's why I get for falling in love.
I'm so stupid why do I care about this one boy so much.
Look at me crying like a baby,
"He left you ,he's not coming back and we know it "My brain would say taunting me.
"Stop being so hard on yourself it's okay he'll come back," My heart said trying to reassure me.
But we all know he's not coming back ..
Now February 15th 2016 will mark the day that my heart was officially ripped out of my chest and was stomped on.
I don't know if anyone might read this but please don't ever fall in love if you know that the person isn't going to catch you.

//3:40 pm and he left me.