Surprise

Chapter 8

*The Next Day* (11:2O)

Kimberly pov

Man im sooo happy class is canceled today so I can chill. I called keyshia to see if she was up.

Me:Good Morning
Keysh: Good Morning
Me: I thought you was sleep . What you doing today?
Keysh: Im going to the studio . What You On Today?
Me:Girl Nun I was gone go out later with ..
Keysh:with who??
Me:Girlll this boy
Keysh:Whats his name?
Me:Odell
Keysh:Awwww . That's a ugly name (laughing)
Me:i thought that too when I first found out that was his name but he is fine & cool so it really don't matter now.
Keysh:Aw truue cause I felt the same way about my BD. His name August.
Me:AUGUST ALSINAA?
Keysh:Yeah
Me-You Lyinngg ! Omg when is im gone be able to meet him ?
Keysh:He on tour right now . But u can meet him when he get back to the A .
Me:Ight . Im a huge fan . I looove his music . But why he don't ever talk about king in none of his interviews ?
Keysh:Cause he just found out about.. A month ago. We just reunited
Me:Aww ok . why yall ain't Togetha? Why he just now finding out about his son? Sorry for all the questions

She started telling her about everything that went down & I started telling her more about my past. I was shocked she went through all that stuff and still manage to be a strong independent women, in some ways she inspire me. We talked for about a hour.

I Checked my messages and looked and it was text from Dell.

Dell 🏈: Good Morning Beautiful 😘

He just made my morning.He texts me every morning and night faithfully. He is soo Sweet, he walk me to class almost every day , he feed me & he tell me im beautiful EVERYDAY.

Im slowly finding myself deeply liking him . We not together (Yet 😩) . But I like how we're taking our friendship /Relationship slow .

Me:Goodmorning 💙
Dell🏈: Wyd?
Me:Tryna find me something to wear.
Dell🏈: U hungry ?
Me:Yess
Dell🏈: What you wanna eat ?
Me:Ion know
Dell🏈: Im finna some get you .
Me:Ok gimme 45 minutes.

I got up and looked in Aaliyah room & she was gone . I went to my closet and grabbed my light blue jean shirt and pants. I got in the shower , did my daily routine & put my clothes on.

Then I walked to my dresser and got my herms nude bracelet, and my Chloe frames. I heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I yelled
"Dell" a voice on the other side of the door said
I went to the door and opened it.
"Hey" we both said as we hugged .
"you smell good" I said .
"Thanks " he said as we pulled back from the long hug.
"You still haven't decided where u want to eat? Oh and by the way you look beautiful " he said sitting on my bed.
"Awwww thank youu . & nope we can eat where ever u want to eat"
"Ight . . You ready?"
"nawl".

I ran back to my closet and grabbed my nude saintlaurent clutch , slipped on my nude red bottom heels and sprayed on my favorite perfume .

"Ight im ready". We walked out the door.

Keyshia pov

Since king don't have school Monday or Tuesday i think it would be nice to take him to new York to see Aug .
I called Aug to tell him about my idea.

Him-Hello?
Me-Hey
Him-Heyy
Me-Wyd? U sound tired
Him - nothin and I am
Me:aw .. I called cause I thought it would've been a good idea to bring king to new York to see you since he don't got school Monday or Tuesday.
Him: Yeah I like that idea. Imma get yall passport's today
Me:Nah Ima get em
Him:NO IM GETTIN EM !
Me:Okay what you doing allat for ?
Him: Cause when daddy say sum it ain't no back in forth , debate or nun of that shit
Me: Bye August . I said as I hung up on him . He called back

Him:why you hang up?
Me:Cause you irra .what you want ?
Him: I need a bandaid
Me:for what ?
Him:I scraped my knee falling in love with you
Me:Omgg August Byee.
I said laughing soo hard I could barley breath then I hung up again.

I walked in the kitchen I got one of king fruit snacks. He went to Chacha house for the night cause I gotta go to the studio today.

I was already dressed so I locked the house up and left.

*SHORT CHAPTER . NEXT CHAPTER COMING SOON. *