Date?

Chapter 5

Kimberly Pov

Hey yall ! Im Kimberly a model in tha A reppin Chi town . Im 20 and I got to Clark Atlanta University .Im darkskinned , got thick long black hair and got a nice shape. I got two little sisters Nakia and Natasha .Did I mention I was single?? .. Yass bihh & ready to mingle.

Being in college living on Campus and modeling for Covergirl I be busy all the time, I barley have time to go out and have fun. "Aye girl you going to the football game today?" My roommate Aaliyah said .

"Yass girl I ain't been to one of those ina minute"
"It start in 45 minutes so go get ready".
"Ight bet" I said getting out of my bed.

It feel so good to just have a day off of no school and no work. All my life I've been so use to working nonstop, from 15 to 18 i use to Sell drugs to make sure my lil sisters was good.

I just can't wait until I graduate and start my other career.I hopped in the shower and just threw on some black leggings , a blue jean jacket , a Clark Atlanta shirt and some red chucks . "you ready?" I said walking out the bathroom . "yea" she said grabbing her purse & we left.

When we got to the field the other team didn't arrive yet . "Aye Kim check it out shorty" my homie jaquan said on the other side of the field. "Yooo" I said walking up towards him

"Wassup" he said
"The sky"
"You lame asl" . he said laughing
"But where yo friend at?" he said
"Which one? I got a lot of whoes"
"Man you know who im talm bout, yo roommate"
" She down there talking to her brother" I said pointing at the football team.
"Aw I see her"
A few minutes later Aaliyah came and sat by us . Half way through the game my cousins Janae and Patrice came and sat next to us.

"Number 13 a beast, Kim you know him?" Janae said "Nah but he is raw doe" . The game was over , we won by 14. "Kim wait until the football team come back out".
"Ight" 15 minutes later Aaliyah brother and his fine friend , number 13 I think came walking towards us.

"Good game" I said . " Thanks " they both said . I kept looking at Derrick as if I wanted him to introduce me to his fine friend."Aw Kim this my homie Odell, Dell this Kimberly ". "Wassup" he said " Hey " I said .

"Soo how long you been going here , I never really see you around ". He said breaking the silence . "This my jr year , and yea I know cause I model so I be busy " "Aw ok" I looked around and Aaliyah and Derrick was no where to be found.

"They bogus for leaving us like that , they ain't say bye or nun"
" I know right, but you wanna go grab something to eat?"
**My thoughts* (Yasssss Boy Yasssss!). "Um sure" I said

I followed him to the parking lot to his black BMW i8 . We both hopped in the car and we left.

"Boy sloww down , you driving this bihh like its the batmobile" I said in a scared tone . "Did you die yet? . Be cool im getting us there ". He said turning the radio down a lil bit.

Boa he just treated me , but I like a nigga who can check me and put me in my place cause I do got a smart mouth.

"Aye ima Adidas fan ion even fxck wit Nike so don't Eva try to check me". We both laughed . "Girl who you talking to. You betta be cool before you be walking".

" Boy please I got car , you betta be lucky i came witchu"
" you betta be lucky I asked you , I saw how you was looking at me running them touchdowns".

"Boy you must was looking at the wrong person cause I wasn't looking at you". I lied ....................... I was staring at him the whole time , im mad he noticed .

"Yea Ight " he said. I grabbed his Aux cord & And turned to my song Young thug-power .

Odell Pov

"Who told you to touch that?" I said turning the music down . "Me" she said turning it back up. I ain't even gone lie I like a girl wit a little bit of hood in her. That is my song so I rapped the lyrics and she did to.

We pulled up to Ruthbuns one of my favorite spots to eat. We got out the car and I held the door for her as we walked in . 2 minutes later we was seated .

"You ever ate here before ?" I said
"Nope"
"Forreal? the food is real good"
"Aw is the hot smoked salmon good ?
"Yea"
"What you finna order ?"
"The Roasted spaghetti Squash"

"Hi im going to be your waiter for today, what would you guys like to drink?"

"Spite" we both said at the same time and giggled a little.
"Ok" she said giggling also and writing it down .
"Soo tell me about yourself. You seem cool or what ever" she said as the waiter left.

"Well Umm .... Ion know where to start.. Im a junior ion really got that many friends cause people say im mean".
"You is ... But continue"
"Im from Louisiana. got 2 brothers and a sister. Im a real chill guy I mainly chill in my dorm if ion got games or practice but yea that's mainly it .. Tell me a little bit about you"
"Ok Im Kimberly and..."
"I know yo name" he said interrupting me.
"You is mean" I said rolling my eyes
"My bad continue" he said
The waiter came and sat our drinks down." what would you two be having today?"
"I want the hot smoked salmon" Kimberly said
"And you sir?"
"Um I want the roasted spaghetti squash"
"Ok" she said then walked off.
"Continue" I said breaking the silence
"Umm . See you made me loose my train of thought, I got 2 lil sisters & im from Chicago"
"Aw yea what side you from?"
"West"
The waiter came and gave us our food.We talked and got to know each other , I really like her she is cool ,laid back and funny.
"You ready to go?" I said
"Yea" she said standing up. I sat the money down and I notice she was going in her wallet. "What you doing?" I said . "what you mean? Im getting the money for my food." "I got it"
"Nah I can pay for my own food". She said sitting her money on the table . "No i got it " i said handing her the money back. We argued for about 5 minutes about the bill. "Ok ok ill let you pay" she said getting irritated.

Kimberly pov

I really had fun today ,Odell is soo cool. I got the Aux cord again and turned to Tink- Treat me like somebody. "Once again .. Who told you to touch that?" Odell said . I like when he check me ion know why but its funny. "Umm you need to chill lil daddy , I can touch yo lil cord"
"Lil daddy ? Dont you mean BIG DADDY?"
"Omg .. I feel like a hot plate of food the way you just blew me".

We both just started cracking up laughing. We pulled up to the dorms and got out the car. "Thank you for paying for my food even though I could've payed for it myself , I really had fun".

"U welcome , can I get yo number before you go ?" . "yea" I said . he gave me his phone and I saved his number . And he did the same .

I went to my dorm and went to sleep.