Prologue (SHORT)

"When I grow up, I will be skinny, because anything looks good on skinny. I will not tell anyone. I will take cold showers to make my metabolism work harder. I will exercise everyday. I will take good care of my hair, so they won't suspect anything. I have one thing that I abousulutly must remember. You can never be too skinny." The small boy whispered in the mirror. He was in 5th grade at the time. He slowly reached up and put his hand to his mirror. He was young and naive. He didn't know what he was promising. His mother walked into the room. "Sweetie, why don't you have a shirt on?" His mother said. "I.. I was about it put it on." He said and quickly slipped the shirt over his head. His mom pinched his cheek. "You're getting so big!" His mother cooed. He didn't like that. He was getting so big. "Now go on, walk yourself to school." He nodded. His school was only down the street from his house, so it would be fine for him to walk by himself. As he was walking a boy caught up to him. "Hey there, fattie." He growled. Ash kept his head down, ignoring them. The boy scoffed. "Your so ugly." He mocked. Ash looked up and said in a monotone voice, "Heh, that's funny. Ugly begins with U." Ash smirked slightly then walked inside the school building. He scratched his blonde hair nervously as he walked into the classroom. Once he got there he completely ignored the teacher, he just wanted to leave as soon as he could. Of course he had to say something in role call. "Asher Nico Suite?"
When his name was called he quickly said, "Here." Then went back to his daydreaming. About a hour in class The teacher called on him. "Can you answer this question?"
Ash looked up. "I can. But I won't." He quickly looked down. When he looked up he saw his teacher giving him that look. Ash sighed. "It's 69." He stated. When he said the number 69 he giggled internally. After a few more hours of class it was lunch time. Ash sat down at a table by himself.
He ate two pieces of bread with some water. He wasn't that hungry. Later that day, let's just say it did not end well with the bullies.