Chapter 6

Skylar looked shocked. Ash was looking at the ground, not daring to look at Skylar. Skylar opened his mouth to speak, "I did that..?" He said softly, surprisingly in a calm voice. Ash nodded quickly, still not looking up. "Oh my god, Ash! Why didn't you defend yourself?!" Skylar said in a voice demanding an answer. Ash rolled his eyes, then said sarcastically, "I don't know. I am the strongest person in the world." Skylar glared slightly. "Oh, uh huh." He replied, fighting sarcasm with sarcasm. Ash pulled his sleeve up all the way to his shoulder. He nodded toward it. Skylar's eyes widened. "Oh my go- what did you eat!?!" Skylar demanded. Ash blinked. He looked down at his arm. "What? Am I getting fat?" Ash asked in a awkward tone. Skylar shook his head slightly. "No.. What do you eat everyday?" Skylar asked. Ash answered automatically by saying, "Two crackers and 8 cups of water a day." His voice was nonchalantly. Skylar shook his head. "You need to eat way more than that, Asher! You need to eat at least 3 meals a day!" Skylar said, practically screaming. Ash blinked. "Did you just call me Asher? No one calls me Asher..." He said, squinting in confusion. "Can you let go now?" Ash muttered. Skylar blinked then pulled his hand away from Ash's arm. Ash smiled a lop-sided smile. "Can we be friends already?" He asked playfully. Skylar smiled. "Alright, fine." He replied, humor deep in his voice with a hint of another feeling that Ash couldn't recognize.

A/N: Really sorry for the short chapter, but you know, gotta have boring old filler chapters of else the story wouldn't make any sense.