Chapter 7

"Hey Ash, I found something for you to eat." "What? A cup cake? A whole cake?" Ash answered sarcastically, rolling his eyes at Skyler. "Nope.. Keep guessing." Skyler said in a playful tone. Ash crossed his arms and pouted. "Are you trying to make me fat?" He whined. Skyler shook his head. "No, I'm tryna tell you that you can eat this without gaining weight." Skyler stated. Ash rolled his eyes. "Okay then, smartie pants. Show me."

~Two minutes later~
"It's salad. Do you like it?" Asked Skyler. Skyler had loaded the salad with fattening ranch, and other foods, but Ash didn't need to know that. Ash was too busy stuffing his face to answer. So, he just kept eating. The salad was very good, considering Ash didn't have a decent meal since over two months, most likely more. To be honest, he was actually kinda happy he got to eat today. During the rest of the classes, his stomach didn't growl, like it usually did. Once he got home, he asked his mom to buy salad and some other things (Ranch,cheese, excreta..). She said she would get it later. He was hungry, but he ignored it for the time being.

When his mom came home, she had two extra large bags of salad, and the other stuff. By the next day, Ash ate it all. When he got home the next day, he went into his bathroom. Ash glanced over at his scale. He decided to weigh himself. His weight was 109 pounds. He actually gained almost 3 pounds. Ash's thoughts went immediately to the salad. He was going to have a 'little talk' with Skyler tomorrow.

Once it was lunch time at school the next day, Ash went over to Skyler's table (the 'bad boy' table), and sat next to Skyler stiffly. Skyler looked over to Ash. He opened his mouth, but Ash beat him to it. "Why did you give me that salad?" He asked. "You need to eat." Skyler replied. "Why did you give me that that?!" Ash was yelling now. It was causing attention. "It made me gain weight!!" He yelled louder, his voice shaking with anger. "Asher... I'm sorry. You do need to gain a few pounds though." Skyler said softly and gently. "I'm not talking to you." Ash said, his voice still shaking. "Asher Nico Suite! Did you not hear me say sorry?" Skyler was yelling too, now. "Good bye. Forever." Ash said, flipping Skyler off, while getting up and leaving.

~2 weeks later~

Ash hasn't talking to Skyler since that day, and has relapsed back into the antidepressant, Zoloft. He was done with a whole bottle in 4 days, and it was taking serious effects on his body. But he didn't care. At least he would die soon.

A/N: Hallo. Sorry for the long wait, but I got lazy. My friend wrote this whole chapter, (she begged me to let her), but I added a few things to make it match my writing style and my view of the charters. I also added that last paragraph.

Who wrote this Chapter: AlexisThompson812