Chapter 9

I looked in my mirror, carefully wrapping up my head in the ace bandage. He glanced down at my stomach. I'm fat again. And I hate it. I sighed and slipped on an All Time Low shirt, and put on my headphones to listen to one of their songs. It was Saturday today so I decided to go to the mall, to get some Starbucks. Ah, Starbucks..
      I went outside of my house, making sure my door was locked behind me. I went inside of my rental car, which was provided by my insurance company. I turned on the car, turning the key in the ignition. I drove out of my driveway.
          It took me a while (20 something minutes) to get to the mall but I got there. I mentally made a plan. 1st stop, Microsoft. I need a new phone. 2nd stop, Game stop. I really need something to entertain me. 3rd stop, Hot Topic. This one was self explaining. 4th stop, Starbucks. Caffeine is amazing.

   I entered Hot Topic, holding two bags in my hand. I looked around like I was in heaven. I quickly grabbed a Darth Vader Pop! because it was just so damn cute!  I got a few bracelets, belts, and a choker. I went up the the cashier, quickly buying everything. I thanked her then ran out of the store toward Starbucks. HERE I COME BABY!
      I happily made my way there, and ordered a Frappé. I sat down at a nearby bench to wait since it usually took a bit for the order to be ready. I yawned quietly, I was tired. Skyler wouldn't stop texting me last night and it was annoying me. He kept sending stupid stuff like;
'I'm sorry,'
' Have you eaten?'
'I love you, you know.' 
It was stupid, and why would he ask me if I ate? So he could call me fat, like I didn't already know I was? I glared at the ground. I heard soft giggling and looked up. I saw the back of what looked to be an adorable couple, a girl no taller than my height with blonde hair was talking to a taller male. I sighed, letting out a silent 'aww' before I heard my name being called.
      I went up to the counter, grabbing my Frappé and go back to seat down. I always ended up dumping these things if I tried to walk while enjoying them, so I figured that I'd just finish it up hear.
       I crossed my legs, humming quietly and enjoying the warmth coming from the heated seat. Wait, this seat was heated? That's so cool. I started messing around with the seat before I froze when I heard a certain name being called.

"Skylar?"

I immediately looked up to see you-know-who grabbing what looked like a mocha from the counter. I stood up, about to go confront him. But then I noticed that he walked up to that one girl I mentioned earlier, oh my god. Were they couple? I started shaking a little.
      I walked up them. "Hey, Skylar. Who's your friend?" I spat ruefully. Skylar's eyes visibly widened at the double meaning of my words. "No, Ash, I-" "What's your name?" I interrupted him, looking at the girl. I know I really shouldn't be angry at her, but I was.
"Um, I'm Gal and I'm Skylar's-"
"Save it!" I spat. I looked at Skylar. "Just so you know, She can get it done, but I can do it better." I said before stomping away, holding my frappé tightly. Don't ask me why I said that, I have no idea I mean I'm not jealous or anything.

You're totally jealous. Shut up conscious. Excuse me? You're tell me, the one and only, to shut up?

Ah, me and myself never got along.  I walked outside of the mall and quickly got inside of my rental car, throwing my bags (aside from the one carrying my new phone) into the back seat. I drove home as quick as I could without going over the speed limit.
          Once I got home and was able to put everything away, I went straight to bed. I didn't eat anything, but that frappe had enough calories in it. I had a weird dream that night.