Chapter 5

Skylar walked closer to Ash, but he shoved past him, mumbling profanities. Ash glared at the ground. The teacher said class was over. Opps, Ash didn't get any work done... The teacher asked him to stay after class. He scoffed and walked out of the classroom. Ash walked down the hall, and saw his only friend "Hey Ashie-Poo!" she said , and pinched his cheeks. Ash glared playfully. "Hey Caitlin. Where you been?" He said. Caitlin shrugged. "Around." Ash glanced at the time. Lunch. "Well I gotta go." He said and walked down to the lunch room. Once he sat down ,he pushed his lunch away. Ash sighed and closed his eyes. He felt a hand on his back. He opened his eyes and looked at the owner of the hand.  Ash saw familiar lilac eyes and mint-green hair. "What do ya want, buddy?" He said in a too innocent voice.  Skylar rolled his eyes. "You still need to eat." He stated. Ash glared. "I thought youb were mad at me." He growled. Skylar shooked his head."I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at..." He hesitated. Ash starred waiting. "I'm mad at myself." Skylar finished. Ash chuckled. "Must be really mad then." Skylar rested his hand on Ash's back. "Look I'm really so-" Ash winced, Skylar's hand was on a bruise. He pushed Skylar away. "Leave me alone." Skylar moved back. "Whats wrong?" He asked. He noticed Ash wince."Nothing. Just leave me alone!" But Ash's voice trembled this time. "Ash, whats wrong." Skylar asked again. Ash shook hiss head and laid his forehead on the table. "Nothings wrong OKAY?!" His voice higher than normal. Skylar shook his head than grabbed Ash's hand, pulling him up from the table. He practically dragged Ash into the hallway. "Tell me.Now." Skylar said, his voice sounded threatning. Ash was trebmbling from fear. "I-I just have a few bruises, okay? It's not a big deal." He stuttered. Skylars eyes were glazed over with a feeling that Ash couldn't recongnize. "How did you get those bruises?" Skylar whispered. "You." Ash said back,guping.

       A/N: Hope you enjoyed reading this! And please don't kill me...:D

A/N 2: HI! My name is Creampaw. DestAnomynous has let me get on her account to write this capter because she is busy. BYE! *waving*

                    xoCREAMPAW