Chapter 10

A/N Just saying I do not own the Nylo. The Nylo is actually a hotel in Dallas, Texas and it's pretty expensive. I do not own any of the characters. Santana is a little bit too mean.

Italics are the lyrics

Sebastian's P.O.V

I walked into the kitchen very happy this morning, even though I'm not a morning person.

"What's gotten you so happy today?" I heard Finn ask me.

"Nothing." I said in a sing-song voice.

"Nah some thing's up. What is it?" He asked curiously.

"Yesterday, when you were asleep, I was about to walk into the kitchen when I heard Kurt and Rachel talking about me."

"Was it good or bad? And what did they say about you?" He asked.

"Good. Kurt said he loves me and he wouldn't dare hurt me and he said that it should be a law to not hurt me."

"That's really sweet of him, dude." He smiled.

"I know." I daydreamed.

Kurt and Rachel just then came into the kitchen. Kurt wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my hair.

"Hey, babe." He said.

"Hey there." I giggled.

"So, I was thinking, since tomorrow I'd the last day of Spring Break, would you want to transfer to McKinley?" He asked. My eyes widened.

I turned towards him.

"I-I don't know. Probably not." I said truthfully.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Your friends, Glee Club," I gulped, "....bullies."

"Well that's ok. I can transfer to Dalton with you?"

"I couldn't ask for that."

"You don't have to because I'll do it for you."

If he keeps doing this, I will blush.

"I guess I can transfer to McKinley." I shrugged.

"You don't have to, if you don't want to."

"I want to."

Finn, Rachel, and Kurt clapped. This is it. I'm transferring to McKinley.

"Oh, and don't worry we'll make everyone be nice to you." Finn said.

McKinley what do you have in stored for me?

~Next day~

Today was the last day of Spring break and we were going to leave the motel tonight. We were packing until I saw a picture of my mom and I when I was only a child.

Kurt took the picture to look at it. I tried snatching it away from him but it useless.

"Seb," He gasped. "You were so cute as a child." He smiled.

"But this picture is really sweet." He said in awe.

I snatched the picture out of his hand and stuck my tongue out at him.

"Immature much?" He laughed.

I rolled my eyes.

~Later That Night~

We left the motel with Kurt and I driving Kurt's car and Rachel and Finn driving Rachel's car.

Kurt dropped me off at my house and I texted the Warblers to come over to my house.