Chapter 38: Cheating ? Or just at work ?

Jaxx rolled his eyes hearing Leo's comment " what can I say...I am overly caring" he said as he waited for Leo to inject him, so he too could lose sight of reality, at-least for a little bit.
Once the needle pierced his skin, Jaxx let out a a chuckle " that feels so good, I coudn't ever get enought of that feeling" ____________________
Meanwhile on Devin's place some loud knocks , or more like bangs where heard at the door.
Drowsily Devin woke up to find himself alone in a dark room. He must have lost track of time with his nap. He sat up a bit in the couch just to find his bottom still hurt. But that was good cause it was a reminder that he did find leo and that it was not all a dream. The loud banging continued followed by the vibrating of his phone.
" oh ! Maybe leo is back " he said getting up and while ignoring the pain as he ran to the door and opening it excitedly, just to find spice standing there with a annoyed look " dude where the fuck where you? I been trying to reach you all afternoon"
Devin blushed as he scratched the back of his head. Sorry I feel asleep. I am about to make dinner so come in" he said smiling as he let the neon boy inside his house. ________________
One the drug was on his system Jaxx's mind was gone. Nothing matter anymore, all he wanted was to fuck his brains out. He lifted himself a bit up so his face was close to Leo's as he looked at the blue haired boys eyes as he spoke " more than ready, come on kitty give your master some good loving"
It was not long till Leo was naked, and Jaxx eyes just stared as his body lustfully as he wrapped his hands around the tan boys hips, right before Leo began to go down on him, losing up his jeans.
" your surely one slutty kitty " he said as he let out a small gasp as he felt the others touch on his member. He wanted this so badly, and the drugs where highlighting his sensations making this so much more pleasureble.
With a devious expression Jaxx gripped his member and offered it to his little kitten. " take all you want kitten, I won't stop until you pass out with a full belly" he teased as he placed his hand over Leo's head caressing his locks as he went down on his staff. " that's it kitty, be a good boy and lots of milk will come out just for you " he teased
Leo wrapped his lips around the, demon's cock. Pleasing it like usual, he had learned everything men liked, especially Jaxx. A returning customer gets perks after all.
When, jaxx finished he swallowed down some and left the rest in his mouth to show to jaxx as he opened his mouth Thick cum dripped down his chin. He swallowed the rest and climbed onto the man's lap. "How was that daddy...you ready for more?"
Jaxx smirked as he felt the others mouth and tounge playing with his craving cock.
" that's it...good kitty " the dark haired boy smirked as he gripped Leo's locks and pulled his head back gasping a bit.
The more Leo sucked him the more Jaxx gave into the pleassure " gav...." He said just before he came.
After all in his mind every touch was a way to remember his beloved Irish boy.
Usually jaxx lasted far more but Having so much drugs in his system made Every touch that much more enjoyable.
Looking and smirking Jaxx was more than ready for his round two.
" not bad... Kitty deserves a prize for doing such a good job" he teased as he placed a kiss on Leos lips, not caring if they where covered in his own cum.
" you know i am always more than ready " he said as he caresses Leo's back and began stroking his member " but kitty needs to cum too, it's no fun if it's only all about me, specially since you don't let me pay you " he teased
Leo didn't mind Gavin calling out another person's name. He couldn't get jealous when there was no real feelings in it. Maybe in another world they would work together but not here. They had other things on their minds.
He purred softly against the mans lips and licked his lips. "Not yet..." He said softly and put his hand on Jaxx's to stop him from stroking, "I challenge you...to make me cum only by my ass...come on..."
Devin rushed to the kitchen as he started preparing dinner. After all he was sure Leo would come home hungry specially when he ate so little in the morning and passed the rest of his morning fucking him. At this point even Devin was hungry.
Meanwhile spice leaned against at the table as he looked at his friend cooking and setting up the stove. He would love to help but he sucked at anything that they didn't involved doing an other male
"So you came back .... I thought you where going to be with guys all these days, didn't your crush say yes to hanging out ?" The pastel boy asked as he started to prepare the rice.
"Well he ditched me " spice said as he looked down for a moment " so I came here... So want to you know... "
Devin blushed " spice ... I don't think we should do that anymore....we need to talk" __________________________
Jaxx lifted his eyebrow a bit as his lips curved into a smirk " oh kitty it's just wanting to be playful, you know that going to cost you once I lose control completely" the young demon said as he looked deeply into the others eyes " plus you know there's no way I can say no to a challange" he added. He slid his fingertips between Leo's butt cheeks and slightly slid them inside his anal cavity.
"So you want me to tease you with my fingers or you prefer me using more than that kitten ?" He said seductively as he started slowly moving his finger in a out teasing his playmate.