Chapter 2

Everything is going to be alright darling. I say to her as she cried her eyes out, then I heard footsteps and saw trey i nodded telling him to go away for a minute as he closed the door.

You know I have lost my children too.

What do you mean ? She asked me. I man that I know how it feels when you loose your baby and you never got to hold them or even look at their eyes. Its very painful darling i know.

Then who are the kids out there? She asked mr in a still shakey voice. Those are the children I found all of them have a life story behind them.Well they arent as bad as mines. She says with her head down. And I just tell her the truth. Well sweets for story is one Bella story. I mean you even tried going BACK to the man who tried to kill you, dont you think that's weird. I asked her.She looked at me as she was in my arms and said who are you? You remind me so much of my mommy. She started crying again. Well baby if it makes you feel better I can tell you a little about everyone. How does that sound?. She looked ay e and said OK.

So I first told her about the twins, their mother was a drug addict and had known me for a long time and one night I heard the doorbell ring and as I opened the door the wins were in front of me sound asleep. So here they are now. She smiled a little as I said Now. Then we move on to L'Naris , Trey found him at the store when he was seven an he was asking people for money as they came into the store. I guess trey saw something in the little boy and asked him where his parents were. L'Naris told him that they died and that they didn't want him anyways. So here he is with us now. Darling asked me why did he think his parents didn't want him? She asked me. Idk baby but you can ask him if you want. She nodded and said can you keep going, please. Sure my darling then there is Bria. I knew Bria' s mother. Her mother was a prostitute and didn't really want Bria.

Her last words to me were" I don't want it, it cries too much and it shits all day long. Keep it if you want, I don't care then left. Every once in a while she will act just like her mom. Where too short clothes , and other things I have to watch her with. Then we did have one other child here.. But he, he passed a few years ago
What happened to him? She asked me. As she passed me tissue.  He was shot by a drug dealer named Quelle and we have just been holding up ever since then. I know that I stabbed quelle and I need that to be a secret between you and me OK?

OK she responded back. Then there goes Christopher and Lucia . they aren't twins but they are brother and sister and i think Lucia has a crush on drell too. I met Chris when i was at the grocery store and he told me something so funny tht i almost fell over. Then I saw Lucia come towards him and say STOL acting stupid just ask for money and lets move on. She said meanly

Excuse me but where are your parents? I asked them. Why do you need to know said Lucia. Do that I can tell them that their children are going around a grocery store asking for money.
Well we don't have a momma or daddy tgen that was the day I took them in. Now drell was harder because he thought he could do stuff on his own bit he really couldnt which kinda pissed me off. I mean if you need help just ask but he was fourteen when we got him since we already had a house together we just needed to get married. But drell is someone who is gonna try and do things on his own. But you have to push him, but not too hard. Now I told you yhis so 6ou can get yourself together and get down their and meet thw family...ok?

Ok she said in a quiet tone. Well go tp any bathroom and get washed up alright as and what's your name?

Honey she said. Oh honey beautiful name and means sweetheart. She smiled and aid thank u mrs.keiley. no sweetheart just call me momma k or keiley. Then I walked out.

When i was down stairs I saw everyone eating. Well we have a new resident here.. Her name is Honey, she is a sweet young girl and has had a past that is out of this world.

What did she do asked Lucia , tbh I think that girl thinks highly of herself over everyone. She is a stripper and had almost been killed by her boyfriend if o wasn't there. She has also JUST lost her baby up stairs. She is in one of yalls bathrooms so be nice if u see her. Yes I'll be nice alright said Christopher. Drell laughed as well.

Well go now kids get ready gor school grown people get ready for work. Let's go. I say to them

Now that i know about this girl i think she can get through to drell ot so I think but Lucia has that crush on him oh idk...

What do y'all think I it getting interesting??