Chapter 4

My shiiii idk if yall know it but I like it

Honey POV.

I woke up and saw girl clothes on the side of the bed. All of a sudden I hear a knock on the door. After putting the clothes on quickly I opened the door slowly. Then I looked around and didnt see anyone, that was until i heard little giggles coming from below me. When i looked down I saw two adorable twins in front of me, i couldn't help but smile it was just too cute.

Miss Honey mama said come down because lunch is ready, said one of the twins. Next the other said with a big smile, at dinner time you're gonna meet the family. And we think Drell likes you. She said while pulling me out . now both of them were on each side of me Holding my hands. As we walked I asked them why they thought that. They responded with...

He doesnt treat Lucia the way he treats you. Then i thought about it , what was Lucia really like. Is she mean and if she is then why.

Soon I was greeted with a tall man don't get me wrong he was nice looking, but not as good as Drell. Wait what am i thinking, i was shaken out of my thoughts when the twins let go of my hands and went to the man and said , Papa they both let go of my hands and went to him,with a smile on his face he said sonething to them in their ear,and they were gpne in a flash leaving me and the man alone together, i didn't know him so i was very uncomfortable.

Hey my name is Trey he said sticking out his hand followed by a im keileys husband. Then i guess I felt a little better about talking to him so i shook his hand. Then we decide to take a take a wall and he asked me how i was doing and that if I needed anything just tell him or keiley then he looked at his phone and said tell keiley i have to go to work and if the butter is baking tonight. I noded my head not understanding what he meant by that last statement but let it go.

I walked through the hall thinking about why Ms.keiley would let someone like me into her home.I bumped into something hard and I was about to say sorry but the person said Baby you okay. I looked up at the person he had dreads but e wasn't all that good though, maybe we could be friends?

N-No Im sorry then I tried to walk away but he grabbed my arm and said look I know you aren't comfortable with anyone or anything here yet but I'm Christopher but mostly people call me Chris he says with a smile. Oh OK i say then smile and walk away, quickly.

As i walk down the hall some more Inotice a white door. So I opened it curious to se about what was inside. When i did i saw mama keiley and another girl in there who i think is Lucia. I know they were talking about me and I think she is jealous.

The conversation they were having went like this....... Momma idk who she thinks she is just coming in our house and going in his room and I know she knew she didnt have any clothes. I bet she did that on purpose, what do you think mana? Them Then mama keiley had a smile on her face and said. Lucia i know that you are jealous, she said as she went back to a serious face. Also i know that you are trying to belittle her because of what she used to do. But when I drove by a house that night she was only a swing at away of getting killed. That is why she is here and if you don't like it you may move out. Luciaa got up and said what if her and Drell get together she said while crying. Mama looked at her and said well then let them be, she turned around and made a sand which as Lucia walked out. Come here child she said. I didn't know who she was talking to until i saw the little window in the white door and she motioned for me to come in.

Ms.keiley if you want me to leave i will I'll just live with my friend Niecy. She held her hand up for me to stop . darling i don't want you to leave and really nobody does, what you saw just now is how Lucia is and hiw she will always be .Niw we are going to that club today...well right now because its six o clock abd getting dark. I laughed at her and she asked what's funny.

Mama k have you ever been to a strip club before. She nodded her head yes and said in th3 early 2000's . i shook my head and laughed and told her it changed alot.

As we drove in the car, me he4 and Chris. I TD her what Trey told me about the butter. She laughed and said that man of mine. Soon we pulled up to the front of the club. And the security guard John was there. He saw me and said Now you know you late and when you go in you want some back up?

No thanks Johnny this is my last night. He gave me a hug and said I'm happy for you and be safe and kissed my forehead. John was kinda an old man all the girls saw him as a father unlike the owner Ricky.

I tell him that Chris and keiley were with me and we walked in greeted by the smell of cigarettes , marijuana ,booty, titties , and lots and lots of alcohol.

I saw my friend Kammie over in her area and looks like Chris got the heart eyes for her. I mean kammie is sweet, big but, C cup and cute clear face. She looked like she was doinh a birthday dance for somebody because k stylis walk with a pop was on and she was dancing like no tomorow. She saw me and did her last few shakes and got her money and left to go to the back.

I told keiley and Chris to follow me and i was soon greeted with a hug by Kammie. Girl where you been i missed u, we shii everybody did actuly, and
Quelle cane up here askin bou u and shii, but we told him we ain't know where you was, but that bitch Keisha that always had a bad vibe towards you came over to him with some shit.

And i tell you this baby, this needs to be your last night here and I'm scared some shii is gonna go down- there that bitch go right now .

When all four of us turned around we were greeted by Keisha and momma Keiley had a surprised look on her face and so did Chris she looked at them and looked ashamed but when she saw me , it was like coal and fire.

As we went to the office I TD him this was my last night and he said OK without hesitation. He gave me a bag of money which had 10k in it, he says its from the mysterious man, who i already knew was Drell.

I told momma Keiley and Chris to go out while i look at some of the memories in my dressing room, i had been here since I was 18 years old and I don't know or understand why momma K would still let me into her household.

I was broken out of my thoughts when I saw Keisha in front of the door mugging me.

Why are YOU still here she asked me.

I was just having the last look of everything before I go-SLAP.

I held my face then hit her across he face and she fell back with a thud. I don't know what type of connection you have with Drell and I don't want to see you around him again, after that saying she walked out.

As the car ride went on I looked out the window and thought about how everything will be when all of us are under

...One Roof

Alright it took me a good 3 or 4 days to write this and after this chapter the heat shall begin things will get serious and love shall be interesting so get ready to read.....UPDATE WHEN I CAN