Chapter 9

Xanier' (Zane-ear) in media

(Peanut) You'll see why later

Honey pov.

"Baby"  I heard someone say and as I turned I saw that beautiful face of Dellonis Alexander.... The love of my life.

"Yeah?" I say to him while sitting up revealing a strapless nightee (idk how to spell it). He looked at me for a small moment, and kissed me hard, and before I knew it I was being pulled completely from under the covers.

"Ahh Drell" I moaned in his ear and nibbled on it. He took his shirt off showing off that six pack I love the most... don't tell him though. I got on my knees in the bed and kissed his abbs and sucked on them. I mean call me a creep but he tasted good as hell. I mean Quelle was fat so of course when me and him had sex It's like I had to suck on his breast, it just felt...yuck.  He grabbed my ass rough ,making me gasp and look up at him. He took the nightee off showing my breast and leaving me in my panties. Then , he slowly pushed me down on the bed and when he took his pants off. I saw how hard he was and got wet..... immediately.

'You ready for me?" he asked me I looked up at him in fear because we never had sex with each other before.

He looked at me waiting for a response. I-I-I don't know Drell , I'm sorry I said whining and rushing to get my things and went into the bathroom. I could hear him saying my name , then cursing to himself and throwing things . I sat on the toilet seat after I put on his t-shirt, I  cried because I cant' even have sex with the person I love ,and want to spend the rest of my life with because of Quelle. I wish I never met him, I wish I never had one kid by him that actually made it out of  that mess because he "didn't want it".

Did he not know that I thought we were going to be that "forever" couple? Did he not know I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him when we first met? Did he even care that I had three miscarriages because of the beatings he used to give me?  I cried harder at the memories of my life and when I was through I took a shower and came out with a towel wrapped around me. When I opened the door I saw Drell with a cigarette in his mouth and waiting for me to come out. I looked at him and he said to me...

"You need to learn how to speak inside your head", I looked at him with a gasp and asked him if he heard EVERYTHING I said. He nodded his head slowly and pulled me into a hug. Ill never hurt you the way his fatass did, I promise you on that and if I do, I give you permission to shoot me. He said and kissed my cheek, then leaned into my lips. Before we could even touch skin there was a knock on the door. He looked at me  with apologetic eyes and said Ill get it.

After a moment I heard gunshots and a voice say "NO, PLEASE DON'T , IM SORRY". I hurried and put some clothes on and rushed to the front room and saw Lucia. She saw me and said, I'm sorry for what I did, I'm so sorry I really am.

I looked at her not knowing what she was talking about. So I looked at Drell who put another cigarette in his mouth and said " Turns out dis lil bitch been doin' business with Quelle" I looked at her with a sour look on my face. What the hell were you thinking? I asked her.

I-I-I just thought - well ya thought wrong bitch said Drell as he pulled the trigger leaving her dead on the floor. My mouth dropped open and fear went across my face like the plague.  "Honey!" I heard him say to me. I looked at him not knowing what to do, get some shoes on we gotta go. I looked at him not knowing what to do .

.........Today my life was going to change.

Xanier POV.