Chapter 16

TODAY IS THE DAY....

Honey pov.

I dont know why but I was slightly nervous , I didn't know how to deal with all the emotions running through me right now, all I know is that the plan is that Drell and Peanut go in there , while me and Kammae are the lookouts.

I nodded my head and gave Drell one last kiss and Kammae wanted to take a picture, I dont know why, but we did anyways.

I got the shot glasses and poured alittle bit of scotch in each- except me though, because you know Im pregnant.

"Why do we call you peanut ?" asked Kammae.

I turned my head to because that has ran through my head a few times.

"Long time ago I was suppose to do this job, and I didn't have time to eat yet, and since I had to snipe. I was just sitting there eating a bag of peanuts and they found me while I was, and there you go, he said as he tucked a gun in his pants.

We all nodded and Drell gave me one last kiss and Peanut did the same for Kammae. Drell took out his phone and told me to listen to this song, since he KNEW I was a little shaken up. As they left I put it on the radio so Kam could her too. And belive it or not it was Promise by Kid Ink and Fetty Wap...........

I love the way you stare
At me when you look my way
This is something you should hear
Baby would you come my way
There is nothin' else to fear
Girl come with me, you straight
This is somethin' you should hear
I promise you, you straight
Girl come with me, you straight
I promise to be great
I promise you, you straight
I promise to be great

[Kid Ink:]
I do tell you what you wanna hear
Hope it don't go in and out of one ear
You the only one that I wanna stare at in the mornin'
Girl cause you one of them
Dime pieces rollin' up with me, it's no keisha
Shawty don't ring the bell, she got a key set
Your girl for rent and mine on the leases, leave it
If you tryna holla at her
You gotta do more than throw a dollar at her
My girl got a Chanel and Prada habit
Everything automatic but I know it matter

[Fetty Wap:]
I love the way you stare
At me when you look my way
This is something you should hear
Baby would you come my way
There is nothin' else to fear
Girl come with me, you straight
This is somethin' you should hear
I promise you, you straight
Girl come with me, you straight
I promise to be great
I promise you, you straight
I promise to be great

I looked out the qwindow , and started to think, everything is gonna be okay....

Drell pov.

As we walked into the Italians play pen, I looked around and it was dead silent. Peanut seemed to notice that too, and took his gun out.

We walked to what seemed like and abandoned room, there were sheets covering the furniture and everything seemed dead, like slick scary.

"Aye, I think this it" said Peanut as he pointed towards a suitcase. I stood sideways so I could still be aware. When he opened the suitcase, lots, and lots, of money was in it.

"Awe shit" said Peanut as he jumped up and down. I rolled my eyes.

"What if this is a trick dumbass" I said and pushed him alittle.

"Actually it is" said Quelle as he walked in with two of his guards, I guess.

"Awe, damn QUELLE, you know you need three bodyguards, not two cause , you know. I said as I put a big circle around myself. He shook his head and said " Whatever, now if you could please hand over the money. I looked at Peanut who had just closed the briefcase.

"No " I said and folded my arms.

"Well Drell these are two of my best guards and I advise you give me that money, or shit gonna go down.

I smirked and said " I have been waiting for shit to go down, since the club . I cocked my gun and aimed at him.

His guards started firing and I shot one in the head while getting behind a couch trying to refocus myself . I looked over and saw tat Peanut got shot in the arm. I mouthed if he was good and he nodded.

"YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST GIVIN THE MONEY TO ME" said Quelle as I saw his fat ass get up, strugglin ass.

"And you shoulda stayed down " I said as I shot him, and quickly got back down.

Peanut asked did I get him. I shrugged not knowing if I did myself. I looked up and saw the other guard get up going for the brief case but I shot his ass in the head.

I looked at Peanut who said In tree seconds we gone see if Quelle dead. I nodded and started counting.

1

2

3

We both got up aiming at the place Quelle was. He wasn't there. WATCH OUT! was all I heard as I felt pain rush up my body again and again. I looked back and saw a sniper who was soon shot down, from who I think was Kammae. I soon heard the door slam open and Honey stood where Quelle body was.

Something was off, "HONEY MOVE" i screamed and saw Quelle shoot her in the back. I don't know where this strength came from but I rose to my knees and shot Quelle in the head.

When his body dropeed to the ground , so did mines. I heard police sirens as I layed next to Honey and Peanut stayed in his spot , passed out.

"Drell, I think Im gonna have this baby right now. she said as she screamed.

" No, you cant the police about to come in a minute, you gone be okay. I said to her as I heard my heart beat getting slower and slower.

"AHHH DRELL" she screamed, and I soon heard baby cries as I looked at my daughter who had just been born, my eyes seemed to get heavier and heavier, I wanted to hold herso bad, but I couldnt, so i layed there and smiled...

Honey pov.

"She's so beautiful" I said to Drell who was now closing his eyes.

"I love her already, he said as his eyes closed and a smile appeared on his face. I knew I was dying too. And Aria just looked at me , with those beautiful eyes.

"I love you" were my words to her as the police flew in.

"Ma'am I need you to stay with me, I shook my head and gave her Aria.

"This is Aria, I want you to give her to Kammae , I said as I closed my eyes and all I could see was a bright light, I saw my mom, momma K, Trey, and Drell.

I ran towards him and he said to me.

"You made a good decision, now we gotta see how it goes. I nodded as I looked down at Kammae who was fussing at Peanut, and Aria who found it so amusing.

I guess Drell is right.

I made a decision, so lets see what happens.....

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER, BUT DONT START CRYING YET BECAUSE THE EPILOGUE IS HOW MOMMA K AND TREY GOT KILLED AND THEN THATS ABOUT IT BUT THE SECOND BOOK SHOULD BE POSTED ,  IF NOT, JUST BE PATIENT, LATTERRRSS