Chapter 5

Drells pov.

Wassup lil man? I tell my son as I pick him up from his crib. He made the dada sounds and smiled at me. When we got down stairs I saw Keisha ugly ass in nothin but a bra and some panties.

You can't put no clothes on, nigga? You see my son right here. I tell her annoyed because everytime I come over she wanna have sex and I told her time to time I just wanna see my son and that's it.

He dont know or can hardly see what Im doing. She say to me as she kissed my cheek. 

But I pushed her off me and covered my son's eyes and said  Put some damn clothes on, and while you up there get my son bag and shiii so we can get the fuc* outta here. She looked at me for a second then ran up stairs crying.

I really didn't give a shit, she annoying as fu*k. I t had been ten minutes and Lonzo had fell asleep. So I went up stairs, hoping somebody killed her crazy ass. BUT the unexpected happened happened I was pulled into the bedroom and thrown on the bed. I knew this bitch was a man i thought in my head.

 She soon got on top of me, and kissed my neck. I thought about it and let her do it because Ian smashed in a while, and it won't happen again anyways.

She got to the top of my pants and pulled them down. I wasn't hard so I just thought about something. Something soft, sweet, just like Honey. She put me in her mouth and it felt good as hell. See what doing extra at a strip club can get cha. 

You like that Drell? She asked me. I just put my hand on the back of her head so she can shutup. Then she started goin faster and faster. I swear I was about to nut until I said Oh shit-Honey. She stopped and looked at me. You fuckin her? She asked me. Shit I thought. Naww I aint fuckin her now get da suckin'. She finished and went to go brush her teeth. After I put my still sleeping son in the car and rolled out I thought about why I would say Honey name instead of Keisha. I mean they both bad but Honey badder but I got a baby with Keisha but she annoying as hell.

But what if I do like Honey...... 

Naww probably horomones.

Honey POV.

As I walked around the house exploring I finally found a bathroom. When I opened the door I saw the lightskinned one named Bria naked with her phone in her hand , and there could only be one thing she was doing- Sending nudes.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING GET OUT!! She screamed I hurried and closed the door , not really knowing how to respond to this situation.

As she came out she saw me and put her head down and said. You aren't going to tell momma about this are you? she asked me.

I know I should , but do you have a minute, I wanna talk to you about this. She looked at me as if deciding whether or not to do it but nodded yes.

We went into her room and we sat on the bed.

Now look Bria i know that you are at the age where you think a good relationship has to involve sex but, it really doesn't. And i promise you If that boy really likes you he wouldn't ask for that.

She looked at me and then at her phone. I mean he's cute and he said he liked me. She said. I know that Bri but if he really likes you he wouldn't force you to do that.

She looked at me with hurt in her eyes and said, i know but he cheats all the time and he keeps saying i like u baby. She said while crying.

Then i feel so stupid wasting my time with him because the one I like the most is my best friend. Well what's his name? I asked her. His name is Na'Corian.

He makes me so hot i swear. He always said to. Me that i should break up with the one I'm with now but I never do. I'm going to tomorrow tho. Best believe.

I smiled at what she said. Well I'm glad to hear that, now go get cleaned up OK? And if you need or wanna talk about anything let me know, I said while hugging her.

As i walked out i was greeted by baby cries and hush mane  its almost ready. I saw Drell and a baby who I'm guessing was his.

Need any help ? I ask him.

No I got it he just playin dats all shawty. Then the baby started screaming and kicking and almost tipped over before me and Drell caught him. I looked at Drell and he looked at me with those eyes. I swear you could get lost in them and that's exactly what i was doing.

Then the baby grabbed my breast, and tried to feed himself. Ouch i said I mean for a baby he sure had a tight grip.

Um I'll get the bottle said Drell and he ran and got it. What's his name I asked him.

Orlonzo, oh I say. He's really big and I make kissy faces at him and he smiles.

He has your eyes i say.

Yea he gone be just like me but hoping better. I looked at him and he looked at me and lonzo dropped his bottle. And said Dada.

Drell bent down to pick it up and when he was giving it to me Lonzo pushed his face to mine so we were close. Then idk what took over but we kissed. It felt so good I was lost in it and i think he was goo too. We were interrupted by a gasp and someone saying this is why you shouldnt be here.

Me and Drell lookwd at each other then behind us, where we saw Lucia. She ran off with tears in her eyes.

I looked at Drell who looked pissed and confused at the same time.

I-Im sorry i say to him, he shook his head and said don't be because it was all his fault. He said looking at a sleeping orlonzo.

I gave the baby to him and walked out . Now what have I done , now Lucia doesnt like me. And i don't know how Drell feels right now..

......I'm a big mess right now

Okay everyone I know ita been a while but my teachers hate students so I've had also of homework. But I'll TRY to update on Saturday keyword TRY