Chapter 3

Hey guys! Thanks again for reading :) This chapter is where one direction comes in so... Here it is!

And I am living in America so I don't know a lot of British term. I'll be using american terms. Sorry for the wait, I'll try my best to update more regularly! Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's P.O.V.

"Hey guys will you hurry up? We are going to be late for the show.

"OMG, ITS HARRY HARRYY"

"NIALL,WE LOVE YOU"

"I WANNA HAVE YOUR BABY LOU!"

"LIAM WILL YOU MARRY ME? BE MY DADDY DIRECTION!!"

"ZAYN TAKE ME HOME WITH YOU TAKE ME ON YOUR BED"

We all laughed at our girls' comments about us. I hate management. I wish I can hug all the girls.

As out bodyguards pushed us in, I heard a fan cry. I hate it when girls cry I feel like its all my fault.

I pushed my way through the massive bodies of the guards and hugged the crying girl. I promised I would follow her on twitter and then left.

"Guys you come on in 5"

"Okay, guys you ready for LA?" I asked my 4 friends. They gave me a nod and we head towards the stage. After we sang a couple of songs, we went on break and headed to the bus to grab a couple of things.

Noah's P.O.V.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, we get to see one direction. Finally, we saw them in real life. Finally, one of my dreams came true. I have to learn how to save this moment, because its no happening again. As I saw dancing, screaming, singing girls everywhere, I remained standing and smiling at Harry. I swear he was smiling at me the whole time. This is the best night of my life. When the boys went on break, I had the sudden urge to go pee.

"Hey Bree, can you go to the bathroom with me? I really need to go." I asked Bree with my puppy face. i gurentee it works with anyone.

she sighed and stood up to walk with me outside.

"I'm waiting outside Noah. Bathrooms smell shitty" she said without looking up from her phone. she recorded the concert and she can't stop staring at the phone. After my... well buisness, i walked outside and found no Bree. I knew she would ditch me. Ugh..

"BREE! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

"BREE!!!" i screamed angrily.

"Will you shut up?" a dark voice said out of no where. I turned around to see a guy with the famous Harry's curly hair. His face is hidden in a black mask. His english accent is thick and sounds exactly like harry.

"Excuse me? who the hell do you think you are?" I asked with a but of sass in it.

He chuckled and removed the mask to reveal the one and only, Harry styles. Behind him were Niall, Liam, Zayn, and Louis.

"Oh My Gosh! I am so sorry I'll move oout of your way right now Harry, I'm so so sorry!" I said quickly hoping they couldn't see me shaking.

"Uh Uh Uh you can't escape now, GET HER BOYS!" He screamed out.

My eyes widened and attemped to run away, but falling into Liam's arms instead. He grabbed a cloth and shoved it against my mouth, and with that, I passed out.

I woke up to the door slamming shut. I was in a dark room and tied in a chair. i had a cloth tied around my mouth. A dark figure was walking towards me, with a smirk on his face. He has a quiff and a ZAP tattoo on his arm. Zayn. He laughed seeing me shake and shiver as he ran his arm down my thighs. He looked up at me and ran his fingers through my hair.

"Shhhhhh. At least it's me and not Harry. He would've done much worse by now...wait i didn't catch your name. now tell me, what's your name?" he asked me with that smirk on his face.

He removed the cloth that was preventing me from speaking and wait for me n=to anounce my name. Pshh like i would.

"Tell me or else i will bring harry in here!" he screamed in my ear.

I gulped and tried to speak.

"N-n-n-Noah h-h-hart-t-t-t" I stammered to Zayn.

He chuckled in satisfaction and walked outside bringing in two other boys. As they got close, I saw Liam and Louis by his side. They once again took a cloth and shoved it against my face and within seconds, I passed out.