Chapter 9

Hey guys! You have no idea how happy you make me :) While typing this chapter, I was listening to : Diana, Truly Madly, Deeply, Paradise, and Love Somebody. Let me know how you think of Diana omfg its amazayn :) 

Liam's P.O.V.

I need to find Bree. Fast. I need her to trust me. I grabbed my keys and phone and headed towards the door. I unlocked the car and stepped in, grabbing my sunglasses, scarf, and hat from the side as my disguise. I punched in the address Noah gave me and started my way to Bree's house. What the hell am I supposed to tell her? Especially her familyI. Oh don't worry your daughter or sister is staying with us forever and there's a huge chance she won't come back. Yup they will surely love to hear that news then give me the best punch yet. When I arrived at her house, I took in a deep breathe, attempting to calm my nerves down. My arms tried to open the car door, but I couldn't. 

"Liam stop being a pussy. This is for Noah. Get your arse in there and tell her family she's alright." I grabbed the door handle and forced my body out of the car. Slowly gaining my confidence back, I jogged over to the front porch and rang the door bell. There was no reply, so I knocked on the door. I knocked just once, and the door opened slowly. No one was there. No one.

"Hello? Mrs. or Mr. Hart? Bree?" I began searching the house for them. It was completely empty downstairs. I started searching upstairs. Then, I saw it. Bree's corpse lying on the hardwook floor with blood stains on her shirt. Mr. and Mrs. Hart's bodies were on top of Bree's with blood stains all over. 

"OH MY FUCKING GOD WHO THE FUCK DID THIS? HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO TELL NOAH?" my mouth had a mind of its own. I began backing up and running out of the house, taking out my ohone to call the police. Just as I tried to, a blocked number texted me. 

"Like what you see? That will be you very soon. Now if you tell the police, that's your family, your little boy band, and you. I'll find you, and I'm taking the little slut back" the text read.

I began panicking and shutting my car door, almost shattering the glass. I drove away, hoping to reach home. Who the hell would do this? I'll just go straight to the point to tell Noah. No more lies. Once I reached, the flat, I sprang out of the car and went inside. Running up to Niall's room, Louis stopped me. 

"Mate, look talk to me later I really need to go to Noah. It's important. Really important." I told him as I attemped to push him off of me.

I ran and didn't even bother knocking. I bursted open and found Noah in the bathroom doing her hair.

"Hey Liam! What's wrong? You look worried." She walked out the bathroom and walked up to me.

I motioned for her to sit down, her innoncent eyes met mine.

"I went to go tell your family today, or at least tried to."

"And? What happened Li? Are they okay? Do they miss me? Are they doing fine?"

I sighed and looked down. She put or hand on my shoulder to encourage me to go on. 

"Well, they.... This is really hard to tell you. They're... Dead."

She looked at me with wide eyes and fell back on the bed. She grabbed her pillow and shoved it in her facce, trying to muffle her cry. 

"Liam what's wrong mate. Did you make her cry? I swear if you did I'll kick yo-"

" Enough Niall. He only did me a favor. I'm fine. Niall my family. They're all dead. Not one of them are alive Niall. You guys are the only ones left." She sat up, her hair now a mess and her eyes red as blood.

"I went over and hugged her and left the two alone. I need to find out who the fuck killed them."

Noah's P.O.V.

I have no one left. My family died and now all I have are Niall and Liam. My dad's probably trying to find me. He did this I just know it. I fell back into the bed and curled up into a ball and sobbed uncontrollably. 

"Babe it's alright. Come here" Niall sat down and cuddled with me.

He brushed my hair back and drew circles on my back to comfort me. 

"They're the only ones left Niall, I have no one else. I just know he's behind this, my dad." I sobbed louder as he attempt to calm me down.

"Noah, you have me, and now you have Liam. I love you so much you know that right? I promise I won't let anyone hurt you. Ever." 

We stayed that way for the rest of the night. I eventually fell asleep in his arms and he chased my nightmares away. Niall was right, I had nothing to worry about with him by my side.

_____________________________

Super. Late. Update.

I'm sorry! I'm so busy with school now :( anyways I hope you guys liked the short chapter, I will be posting more. Please vote, comment and if you're nice follow me :) I follow back!