Chapter 4

Hey guys thanks for reading! I'm trying my best to make it interesting so bear with me okay? Thanks :) enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Noah's P.O.V.

I woke up to the the door slamming open. I found myself on laying on a bed in a clean room. As Niall walked closer to me, I shivered as he came closer to me, squating in front of me. His hands tilted my head up so I am we have eye contact. His face espression was soft and had a small smile on his face. 

"Don't worry Noah. You don't have to be afraid of me. I never agreed on the plan of kidnapping you. I guess you really do hate me huh? I'm so so sorry Noah, please trust me okay? You are sleeping with me tonight. I won't do anything to you don't worry." He explains trying to soothe and relax me.

i gave him a small nodd and tried to smile back at him. When he noticed my tummy grumbled, frowned and asked if i wanted anything. Now that i can trust Niall and not be afraid of him, I don;t want him to ever leave my sight. 

"No, please don't leave me Niall, please I - I - I don't want to be alone anymore. I'm scared Niall you need to get me out of here Niall please." I begged Niall hoping he won't leave my sight. 

I guess he will always be the softie in the group. He gives me a reassuring smile and combed through my hair. He laid me back on the bed and laid by my side until sleep fell upon me. 

Niall's P.O.V.

I can't believe i ever trusted Zayn. His ideas were always ending up so cruel. This poor, beautiful girl is helpless and who knows what will happen? He's making us be complete assholes to Noah and she did NOTHING to us. Seriously, she is innoncent. I walked down stairs and got the left over raviolli for her and a glass of water. It's now 1 am and everyone is asleep. I made my way back to my room and put her dinner down on the table and stripped off my shirt and my pants, leaving me in only my boxers. I crawled into bed with the sleeping Noah and couldn't fight the urge to sing to her. 

             "Shut the door, turn the light off I wanna be with you, I wanna be your love. I wanna lay beside you I cannot hide this even thought I try. Heart beats harder.Time escapes me, trembling hands touch skin it makes this harder and the tears stream down my face. If we could only have this life for one more day. If we could only turn back time. You know I'll be Your life Your voice your reason to be my love my heart is breathing for this moment in time I'll find the words to say before you leave me today. Close the door throw the key don't wanna be reminded don't wanna be seen don'y wanna be without you my judgements clouded like tonight's sky. Hands are silent voice s numb try to scream out my lungs it makes this harder and the tears stream down my face. If we could only have this life for one more day. If we could only turn back time. You know I'll be your life your voice your reason to be my love my heart is breathing for this moment in time I'll find the words to say before you leave me today. Flashing lights in my mind going back to the time playing games in the street kicking balls with my feet there's a pile of clothes at the end of your bed as I feel myself fall make a joke of it all you know I'll be your life your voice your reason to be my love my heart is breathing for this moment in time I'll find the words to say before you leave me today you know I'll be you life your voice your reason to be my love my heart is breathing for this moment in time I'll find the words to say before you leave me today"

As i finish the song, I drift off to deep sleep, knowing Noah is safe in my arms.