Chapter 10

Harry's P.O.V.

That's it. I can't take lying to the lads anymore. They need to know. Noah needs to know. And the worst part, she will probably hate me for doing it, they all will. Especially Noah, she needs an explanation. I throw my dirty shirt into the hamper and grabbed a plain black shirt to throw on. I walked to the kitchen to get something to eat.

"Harry? Is that you?" a familiar voice asked behind me.

I turned around and saw Noah holding a cup with her hair tied up. I felt my eyes widen as she steps towards me. Shouldn't she b the one that's afraid? For every step she took, I take two steps back. I went until my back hit something cold and hard.

"Noah, go tell all the boys to meet me in the living room. You are included too. There's something I need to tell you guys." I walked away to the living room trying to avoid any questions from her.

I waited five minutes before everyone showed up.

Zayn's P.O.V.

Harry told all of us to go to the living room this time. ALL of us. It must be something super important. He looks very frustrated too. He better not be a father of a baby. Management will kill him for sure. He took i massive breath as he looks at us with sorrowness and nervousness.

"I called you all here because there's obviously something important you need to hear. Especially you Noah. I'm so, so sorry I kidnapped you. I swear I didn't even want to. I was forced to. Your step dad, Noah. He called me. He told me to kidnap you and rape you or he will hurt my family, my friends, and me. I couldn't let him. I'm so sorry Noah." Harry starts tearing up and collapses to his knees.

we all walked over to him and begged him to get up. He refused. He wouldn't get up.

"Harry, please get up. I'm actually really happy you told us this. All this time, I thought you were cruel. That you kidnapped me on purpose. I forgive you Harry and I'm sure everyone else in this room forgives you too. Please get up. I hate seeing Harry Edward Styles in this mess." Noah pulled Harry back to his feet.

I never seen him cry this much before. He sits back down on the couch as we all surround him, trying to make him feel better.

"No Noah, it's not okay. I'm supposed to fucking rape you! I don't want to fucking hurt you anymore than I have done already." He stops crying as he stands up and walk to his room.

"Harry, listen to me! How will he know if you rape her or not? He doesn't live here so just say you did! Trust me, just tell him what's done is done and continue on with our lives okay?" I walked in front of him to block his way.

"No Zayn. He has eyes everywhere. If I lie everyone I love will be dead. Everyone."

"Harry, please. Can I talk to you for a second? Alone?" Noah speaks up after a while and walks towards Harry and brings him to his room. I sighed at sat back down staring at my three friends in silence.

_________________________

OMG I'm so sorry this is a super short but I tried... Its so late too! I'm really sorry but I have a writer's block. Anyone got any suggestions? Thanks for reading again. Please bear with me. ily all so much!