Chapter 6

Harry's P.O.V.

The boys and I agreed that since Noah will be staying with us for a while, we should get her some clothes and well... Girl stuff. So Niall volunteered to stay back with her while we went out. The truth is, I actually don know what we're doing. We kidnapped this beautiful girl and now she's suffering because of us. Or should I say, because of me. It's all Adam's fault. He made us do this shit. Why did I even bother picking up the phone in the first place? I feel terrible now. He already done enough.

*flashback*

"Hey lads we need to I to a photo shoot! You guys ready?" I asked my four best friends.

Niall nodded and with that we all raced to the car. I was about to call Paul, but I left my phone inside.

"Hey lads I left my phone inside. Wait up" I screamed at them jogging back inside.

As I searched for my iPhone, I heard it ring. I quickly made my way towards the sound and looked at the caller ID.

Call from blocked number.

I picked it up thinking it's probably another fan calling. How did they ind my number?

"Is this Harry Styles?"

"Yes. Who is this?"

"Adam. You need to do us a favor. If you don't want your little boy band and family to be dead, you will do as I say."

"I'm hanging up now. Leave me alone!"

"I wouldn't do that if I were you"

"What do you want?"

"You see your text message I just sent you? That girl. I want her. Kidnap her at the concert tomorrow night. Or else, you will never see your friends or your family ever again."

"I can't do that! I'm not some-"

*beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

Great. Good going styles you just had to look for your phone. I really didn't want the lads to be dead. Mostly, my mum and Gemma. I just had to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omfg I'm so sorry for the shortest chapter on earth :( it's just that I have so much things to do. With school starting and all the tutors and gymnastics. I'll try to make a longer chapter next time! Thanks for reading :)