Chapter 2

Bree's P.O.V.

We are finally sisters. Noah and Bree Hart. This is the best thing that has ever happened to me! Since Noah and I were HUGE directioners, I figured that I would go online to win two VIP tickets to see their concert in 3 days. Mom and Dad didnt have the money for them. Trust me, I've been begging them for months. Last night, I entered the contest. I hope that I won. My feet slowly tip-toed over to the laptop, not waking up Noah. I went on the website with my finger crossed, my eyes closed. I counted to three, took a huge breathe and opened my eyes.

YOU'VE WON! CONGRATULATIONS! CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO PRINT OUT YOUR TICKETS!

i couldn't believe my friken eyes omg omg omg!!!

"SKYYYYY! WAKE UP OMG GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT?!?!?!?!?!" I screamed while jumping on th bed.

"What the hell do you waaaant?! I was having a sexy dream about Harry!" Noah scolded.

I pulled her by her arm and dragged her to the printer. Right when she saw those life changing tockets, she shut up right away. Noah stared at them with eyes as wide as saucers and then looked at me with he mouth wide open. I giggled at her expression and slapped her shoulder gently to get her back on earth.

"How..but...why...did...OH MY FKING GAWSH WE ARE GOING TO THEIR CONCERT IN THREE DAMN DAYS I LOVE YOU SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!!! BREE HOW??" Noah started stammering and screaming.

"Shhh! Could you be any louder?? Note the sarcasm. Well, I entered a contest and...well... WE WON 2 VIP TICKETS TO SEE ONE DIRECTION!!!!!!!!" I screamed, not caring about mom and dad still sleeping.

At this moment, I was officially in heaven. Us sexy losers meeting one direction. This is going to be friken awesome! I finally get to meet Niall!! My future hubby...EEP! We smiled at eachother like some complete idiots and then made out way to Mom and Dad's room. I looked at Noah, and she looked back at me giving me her famous evil grin.

____________________

Hey guys so sorry it's short but chapter 3 is going to be long promise you!

It's coming out today too bye guys!