Chapter 1 My Little Secret

Hi I'm Akira Conzaki, I am a 16...00 year old girl, I go to mantra more high school, and I have a little secret. I come from a long line of blood thirsty blood suckers, luckily I can control myself, yes I am a vampire (be jealous, be very jealous). I have told no one of my secret and no one found out except for one.

A long time ago a young girl named Rita was walking through the forest on a sunny day, that same day I was learning to control my blood lust by myself because my family didn't think that I should control it and instead kill to get what I want, unlike them I do not wish the kill or to severely injure someone, anyway as I was hunting with my sense of smell and my amplified eyesight I chased after a rabbit, once I had court it I had realised that a young girl in a lovely white dress with a patterned umbrella in her hands was standing in front of me with her eyes widened, I could tell she was staring at the fully grown rabbit hanging from my mouth with blood dipping on each end of its body and the blood scattered across my face, after a few seconds of the horrified look on her face I dropped the rabbit and said "hello" in the nicest way I possibly could and smiled but all I saw was the look of horror in her eyes, she dropped her umbrella and and run into town screaming "vvaammppiirree, vampire in the forest help there's a vampire in the forest".

As soon as she left I ran as fast as I could home, once I got home I told my mother the whole story all she did was tell everyone to pack up and move out, at first I was shocked because I thought she'll send the whole family on a rampage but then I remembered....., our race isn't the only one out there, out of all the supernatural beings vampires are hated the most, and everywhere we go there are always going to be enemies either vampire hunters or other supernatural beings, and if we went on a rampage we probably would not survive, as we packed up we all heard was a loud knock on our door we all ran down stairs to see what it was, my father reached for the door and opened it, at that moment all the fear and anger and courage he had was in his eyes.

As he looked outside with the same look in his eyes he saw nothing still being cautious, as he turns to look at us he gets pulled up in a instant and all I can hear is the sound of my father screaming and bones breaking and then at the top of the door we see blood dripping down like a waterfall then we see my fathers dead body drop down with a loud 'CRASH'.

My whole family was still focusing on the top of the roof while I was was focusing on my fathers eyes all I could see was fear no anger and no courage at that moment I knew how powerful these creatures were, to be able scare all the life out off a vampires eyes.

A few seconds later a creature we call reaper, starts to crawl across are roof, one at a time I see it lift up my mother then my eldest brother reoshi, my eldest sister rame my other sister Tito and my other brother Kiriti, and just like my father the reaper killed all of them, each one with there eyes open and lifeless.

This creature, no this reaper had killed all of my family with no struggle at all, I was frozen in fear and all I sore was a reaper heading straight for me I knew I was going to die then until..., just as I was about to be killed when the young girl I saw in the forest stood in front of me and saved my life, all she said to me was "thanks for not killing me, hi my names Rita and I want you to live so run and please don't forget me", as she took he last breath I regained my strength and ran as fast as I could as far as I could, that was 1000 years ago.

Now I live here in mantra I'm starting my 1st year in high school and unlike all the other schools I have gone too I am going to keep a very low profile because I don't ever want my past to repeat itself.