Chapter 4 The Mall

(Minori Ikimari on media)

~At school~

????? POV

Well this is the day I'm finally going to ask to join the photography club, I hope I get in. Once I got to my desk and sat down, Mr. Chin che walked in. We then started class I think we were doing algebra but I wasn't paying attention, I was to busy starring at the clock. It's almost time for lunch, and three, two, one, RRRRRIIIIINNNNNGGGGG, "that's lunch everyone, make sure you remember what I told you for the upcoming test ok"he said in a cheerful tone.

Once we were let out of class I ran down the hall and to the photography club, but I ran into her!

"Ow, it's you Minori, wow we just keep running into each other, well you keep running into me to be exact " she said with a devilish smirk on her face.

"Ow, I'm really sorry Megan I just was going to the photography club and well you were in my way so I kinda bumped into you".

"I was in your way, how dare you, how dare you talk to me that way, this time you won't get away that easily" she said narrowing her eyebrows

'Gulp'

Akira's POV

I was heading to the canteen to meet up with Rikishi, but then I heard a familiar voice. I slowly peeked around the corner and saw the female bully that I bumped into on my first day, confronting the girl with a black dress I also sort of meet on my first day. As I was listening I heard her say:

"How dare you, how dare you talk to me that way, this time you won't get away that easily" I heard her say. Ow no that's not good maybe I should help her, but I'll attract more attention, ow come on stop being selfish for once and help her, oh well, here goes nothing.

I got out of the corner got into a running position and started running towards them, I could tell that the female bully's knew that I was coming  because they blocked my path, but, there is a advantage to being small. Just before I ran into them I slid across the floor going underneath there legs, I stood up grabbed the girls hand and kept running I told her to run to the canteen area and she just nodded her head and kept going.

We finally made it to the canteen area and I saw Rikishi just standing and starring.

"What happened, what took you so long, who is she" he said bombarding me with questions

"1........ Bully,2...... Bully,3......I don't know" I answered between breathes

" hi I'm Minori Ikimari, thanks for saving me back there, but I have to go back that way" she said sadly

"Why you will just be attacked again" I asked confused "well I have to get the the photography club before lunch ends or I'll never be able to join, and I really wanted to" she said with a sad face.

"Well I could help you if you want"I asked, what the hell am I talking about, I just keep on attracting more attention.

"Really you would, that will be great thanks"she said cheering up.

~time skip~

Well we made to the photography club without being caught and we still had time left to get Minori signed up.

"Well thanks for everything, I hope we can be good friends" she asked with a closed eye smile on her face.

"It's ok, don't worry about it and I hope we can be friends to" I answered.

"Hey, do you maybe want to go to the mall for some shopping after school?" She asked

"Um, well, uh, ok, i guess it can't hurt" I say unsure of myself.