Chapter 10 Culture festival

Akira's outfit

Normal POV

~Saturday~

Today was the day of the culture festival everyone was finishing up there booths before the school opens. Akira's and the girls were all dressing up as well as the guys of course.

"Wow, don't we look good." spoke Minori.

"Yeah I can't even believe you guys made these." A classmate spoke.

"Hey Akira, are you done yet?" Rikishi asked from outside the curtain.

Akira's POV

I didn't think we would be doing a maid and butler cafe, why do I have to wear this I look completely ridiculous.

"Hey Akira, are you done yet?" Rikishi called from the other side of the curtain.

"Um, almost." I answered, what do I do I can't be seen like this maybe if I run away or vanish or something.

Normal POV

Akira's group and some other classmates, already in there costumes, minus Kyo stood in front of the curtain waiting for Akira to get out.

"Hey guys what's taking so long?" Kyo asks walking into the classroom.

"Ow Akira's not done yet so we're waiting. Come on Akira's hurry up!" Minori said.

"But..."

"No buts now we're opening up the curtain." Minori said grappling the curtain.

"Wait!"

The curtain was flung back to show Akira's wearing a maid outfit with a massive blush going all the way to her ears.

"I told you I wasn't ready, why did you do that?" Akira asked still blushing.

"Because you were taking so long, and you look fine to me." Minors answered.

Akira looked up from her costume and noticed everyone had there eyes on her and most of the boys were blushing including Kyo.

"What are you guys all staring at?!"Akira asked still embarrassed.

"Your so cute, Akira-chan." Neptune spoke.

Akira looked over at Kyo to see him covering his face with his hand and trying to hide his blush.

She looked down again with an even bigger blush on her face. Minori noticed this and said,

"Hey Akira why don't you go to the front of the school to hand out flyers with Kyo." Minori teased.

"What?!" Akira yelled her blush disappearing replacing it with a stern look on her face.

"That's a great idea, Kyo looked like he needed some help, and he looked lonely." Neptune stated.

After that comment everyone started laughing.

"I guess it's ok." Akira finally agreed.

As both Akira and Kyo were heading out of the classroom Akira suddenly spun around and walked towards Minori at a fast pace, once she was close enough, Akira whispered,

"What if I faint again?"

"It should be ok now, cause you know what's going on." Minori whispered back.

Akira nodded her head and ran out the door, once they left everyone went onto doing there jobs. Soon after the gates started opening and many people started walking in.

While Kyo was handing out flyers he noticed a big crowd of people right next to him unsure of what it was, Kyo headed through the crowd. Once Kyo got to the  opening in the middle, he saw several boys and girls, mostly boys, crowding around Akira and taking photos with her.

Akira POV

All I did was start handing out the flyers and one-by-one everyone started crowding around me and calling me cute or taking photos.

Kyo POV

While I was trying to get to Akira, Minori and Rikishi came out to swap jobs with us, I quickly gave them the flyers, rushed in to get Akira, pulled her out of the crowd of people and ran.

As soon as we were a far distance away I stopped, I looked back at Akira and saw her face all red, then I looked down to notice we were still holding hands.

What will happen next....