Chapter 9 Jobs

~next day at school~

Akira's POV

"Good morning class." Mr Chin Che greeted us with a smile. Mr Chin Che pick up a sheet of paper and started reading.

"Due to the upcoming culture festival the school board has announced that for the next week all classes will be postponed for preparation, now would the class rep please take charge of class 2A from here." And with that said the loud Haruka stood up from her desk and walked to the front of the class.

"Thank you, now my fellow classmates as class 2A representative I will be in charge of any selecting suitable jobs for everyone-" Wait?! What?! She's the class rep no wonder the teacher asked her to introduce people, I feel like a total idiot. "And with your help I would to make the culture festival  extremely fun, who's with me!" She finished.

"YEAH" the class screamed and fist pumped the air. Well except me.

~timeskip~

Haruka choose the groups for the Cafe I was in a group with Rikishi, Minori, the new girl Neptune, the new guy Kazuki and the last person I should be near Kyo.

Kyo's POV

Isn't this just great I'm in the same group as the guy from yesterday but I guess it's ok I'm in the group as Akira so maybe I can get to know her some more.

"So, since we were put in charge of costumes we should probably find a place were we can work." Neptune suggested.

"That would be a good idea but where? I would suggest my place but we've already got a big household so I don't think it's a great idea." Minori answered, nervously laughing.

"Me neither." Rikishi stated.

"I can't." Kazuki also stated.

"Sorry I can't either." Neptune apologised.

"I'm not allowed more than 2 people over, sorry" I also stated.

"Um, well I live alone so I guess you can come over to me place if you want." Akira suggested shyly.

With that said we all look at her.

"I mean it's no big deal if you don't want to, cause you don't really know me and all." She started freaking out.

"No that's great thanks Akira." Neptune said holding her hands. And I could see Akira blushing a little. Awe she's embarrassed.

Normal POV

"Next we need materials." Neptune stated

"Can get those." Rikishi and Minori said in unison.

"My grandmother does a lot of sowing so yeah." Rikishi provided an explanation.

"Same with me" Minori agreed.

"Ok now that, that's done we can work on our designs and on Friday we'll meet up after school to go to Akira's house, okay." Neputune said.

"Okay." Everyone agreed.

~timeskip Friday~

During the school everyone was helping there class with their decorations and set up. At the end of the day all of Akira's group gathered at the front gate with all of the supplies and headed over to Akira house.

Everyone was having so much fun, laughing, talking and simply enjoying themselves. After they had finished around 6:00pm everyone went their separate ways, and once they all took their leave, Akira stood at the front of her house with a big smile on her face, not only did they finish the costumes but it left Akira the most happiest she'd ever been.