Chapter 5 I have to save them!

Akira's POV

"Me" he answers with a smirk on his face.

"What do you want, did Megan send you to hurt us, we'll I can inform you right now you will never be able to defeat me so if y-" i said getting into a fighting position then I was cut off talking.

"Woah, woah, woah, I'm not looking for a fight. Yes Megan sent me but she sent me to do shopping for her not to hurt you. Before you jump to conclusions I just heard a bunch of idiots laughing really loudly and saw you two so I felt like scaring you so I hid behind that pile of clothes over there ok."

I started to narrow my eyebrows at him and I gave him a death glare hoping he would just turn around and walk away, but he didn't instead he just smiled while we had a staring contest, then our concentration was broken by Minori speaking up

"Ah, Tasugi aren't you meant to be doing your study's instead of doing what Megan says you are the al-" she was cut off when Tasugi gave her a glare and it look liked she just shrivelled up, with that sight I broke, no, I can't if I start to speak I'm doomed Akira calm down damn it, it's to late,

"Wow, what sort of an asshole are you, are you fucking kidding me,  such a jerk right now like seriously were you born with some sort of disability or something(no offence). Ok that's it, just leave us the hell alone, not only are you a stalker but you are also a freaking rapist, who else looks at a girl that way, seriously, if your trying to be intimidating, let me give you some help your FUCKING FAILING." I said an toke a deep breath and everyone just looked at me, ow no, I hate it when that happens every time someone pushes my buttons to much, I just break and then I let all the anger out I'm an idiot.

"Uh Akira are you ok" Minori asked still looking shocked from my outburst.

"Uh, y-yeah I-I got to go bye" with that I grabbed my clothes paid for them at the counter as fast as I could and ran out of the store, the mall and all the way home, and went to sleep thinking about what just happened.

Next day
~ time skip at school ~

I finally got to class and first thing I see is Minori staring at me harshly then I looked around seeing Tasugi smirking at me then I look towards the window and see Kyo sitting there as usual and he turn his head and our eyes meet, and 'dun dun' with that feeling of pain I looked down and gripped onto my chest and winned a little I'm guessing Minori notice because she asked me,

"What's wrong are you ok" she said calming down.

"Ehh, uh, yeah my chest just hurts" I say still in pain.

"Do you maybe want to go to the nurses office for a lie down you look like you could use it" Minori asks staring straight into my eyes.

"No, I'm ok" to be honest I still don't know why it keeps happening its never happened before and every time I come in contact with him it just keeps getting worse what wrong with me.

"Hello anyone in there, hello earth to Akira"

"Ow, sorry I guess I just zoned out then" I said rubbing the back of my neck with my hand.

"Well don't do it again it's really creepy, it's kinda like your the living died" Minori says putting her arms up like a zombie, I completely froze I put my arms down and sat at my desk, Minori followed and sat at her desk which was next to mine and soon after Mr Chin Che walked in and class started.

~time skip last period science~

What a hard day today I feel totally unfocused and that was impacting in class. Anyway in class our science teacher Mr Wong put us in groups, and to my terror I was put with Kyo, most of the time we didn't talk but still my heart was beating so fast and my chest was aching all I could do was hold in the pain. But it got worse when he broke the silence.