Chapter 2

E M I L Y

Today is the day Morgan, Sandi and I are heading to California. I couldn't wish for better friends then them, what's amazing is we are all so different but exactly the same in most ways. As my mom dropped me off at the Airport I spotted Sandi standing there waiting for Morgan to arrive.

"Heyy Sandi, you excited to be going to California?" I asked as I walked up to where she was.

"I more excited then you know!" she says as she smiles that could light up the whole room.

After having a little chat about Cali we decided to go see if Morgan has shown up yet and right when I was about to call her I saw her mom's car sitting by the main doors. I decided to started knocking on the passenger side window. Morgan looked her mom before getting out the car. She watched her mom drive away before looking at me with a giant smile on her face. Before she could ask if I was excited her phone started ringing.

M O R G A N

Before I could ask Emily if she was ready to get to go to California my phone started playing Tequila Sunrise by Emblem3, i pull my phone out of my pocket. I glance down to see a new message from Blaine.

From: Blaine<3 - Hey babe are you excited to go to Cali? I can't believe I can't go with but I'm here In Chicago....Morgan don't fall in love with any surfers!

I laugh to my self thinking he only knows I love one surfer and that's Keaton. So after reading it over and over I finally decided to reply.

To: Blaine <3 - Hey I'm way excited to go to Cali and I know it kinda sucks you moved....Blaine you know I only love one surfer but I will never meet him in a million years.

After replying to Blaine I looked up to see that Sandi and Emily were starring at me.

"Was that Blaine?" Emily asked with a smile spreading across her face.

"Yes that was him and he said it sucks he couldn't come." I answer quickly as i feel my cheeks heat up.

They know that Blaine is the only person i text. Maybe he really didnt want to come but he probably would have if he didnt move. I can picture him now standing beside me at the beach giving evil looks to all the guys that look my way. I'm pulled out of my strange thoughts by my phone going off again which I knew it was Blaine, so I walked away from the two grinning idiots to see what he said.

From: Blaine <3 - I know you love Keaton and you never know I just don't want to lose you Morgan, I love you!!!!

WAIT! WHAT?! Did Blaine just say he loved me? Or was I dreaming Blaine? Couldn't love me or could he? Maybe he is just saying that because I'm moving to Cali and he does think I'm going to cheat on him or maybe he really does love me.

B L A I N E

I just sat there looking at my phone. After I told Morgan I loved her, i started to get nervous. Maybe she didn't love me back, I truly do love her but it was to soon to tell her I guess. I'm just scared she might run into Keaton. I waited and waited for her reply and then I heard my phone ding.

From: Morgan <3 - Blaine did you just say you loved me? If you are worried I would meet Keaton you're crazy. Keaton is famous there is no chance I would ever meet him. You have nothing to worry about and Blaine I love you too ;)

My heart skipped a beat. did Morgan really love me back? I was so relieved, happy that the girl that means the world to me actually loves me back. Nothing could ruin my happy mood and then my roommate walked in. I just felt like he hated that I was happy so I tried to keep calm.

"Hey Blaine why are you so happy?" Scott asked me from the other couch. Damn it how does he know that I'm happy?

The big ass grin on your face kinda gives it away.

"I'm just happy Morgan loves me back" I said quickly. Scott gave me a look like I was crazy then he finally said what I didn't want to hear.

"She loves Keaton Stromberg right?" I gave him a little nod.

I watch as he pulls out his phone. I watch as he clicks and types away at it before turning it towards me. As i read whats on the screen my heart drops.

"@KeatonStromberg: Heading home for a couple months can't wait to see everyone."

My world around me started to fall. I had a feeling deep down that this move would be the end of my realtionship with Morgan. Was I actually going to lose her? I sit back in disbelief, Trying to keep her away from him would be hard since she is going to his home town. Maybe she wouldnt run into him, I just know that some how they will meet and he will either make a move on her or the other way around.