Chapter 10

{Morgan's POV}

After Drew told me what was going on, I decided to get up and see what he is saying. I need to know why, I want to know what I did wrong. As I opened the front door I saw Emily sitting on the steps talking on the phone. I grabbed the phone out of Emily hands.

"Blaine?" I asked hopping its not him but I know it was why would drew lie to me.

"Morgan is that you?"

"Yes Blaine it's me" I said trying to keep calm and not act like I was happy to actually hear his voice.

"Morgan I'm so sorry I never really wanted to hurt you, but I did something stupid and I couldn't tell you because I knew it would kill you and I just thought it would be best to end it.

"Blaine not wanting hurt me was bull because he knew breaking up with me without and explanation hurt the most. I wonder what he did that was that was stupid, then it hit me.

"BLAINE YOU CHEATED ON ME!" I yelled through the phone. I was shocked I knew it was either that or he found some one else but I just wish it was that he found someone else.

"Morgan I'm so sorry if I didn't have let Scott get into my head and talk me into going to that party I would still be with you." I was shocked every time me and Blaine have argued it was because of Scott.

"Blaine it's fine ok everything is good an Scott is a dick, but I guess it was meant to happen" I stop what I was saying looking up at Keaton standing infringement of then door.

"I wish you luck with everything and have a good life Blaine." I was pretty pleased with my self for being strong and not worrying about him anymore.

Don't get me wrong it hurts that he cheated but it's over and done with now. Before I could end call I was surprised to hear what Blaine had asked.

"Morgan I know Keaton is there could you please hand the phone to him."

{Keaton's POV}

Morgan has been outside awhile and Emily finally came inside looking shocked about something.

"Emily what happened?" I asked sounding maybe a little to worried. I have feelings for Morgan ever since I met her, she just seemed different.

"Keaton Morgan took my phone and started talking to Blaine, and she started screaming at him so I decided to come inside, Keaton you should go out there." Emily said looking at me like she has a feeling Morgan is going to break down.

I walked to the door and slowly opened it and slipped outside to see Morgan look at me and smile. She was telling Blaine that everything was ok and that it probably happened for a reason as she looked at me still. After a few minutes passed Morgan looked like she was about to hang up when she held the phone to her ear with shock spread across her face as she handed me Emily's phone.

"Hello?" I asked wondering why he wanted to talk to me and what about.

"Keaton all I want to say too is font hurt Morgan it was the worse mistake I have ever made, Morgan is a special girl she doesn't need the be hurt and you guys deserve each other" he paused I was shocked was he being sarcastic or honest.

"Keaton I seriously mean it you guys are meant to be and I'm happy she found someone that makes her truly happy, Keaton?"

"Yeah" I said shocked by everything he had said.

"Keaton no matter what I will always love Morgan but I know Morgan has loved you before you guys even met her face would light up looking at pictures of you Keaton just treat her right." He was being serious and I knew Morgan was a fan but I didn't know I was her favorite I started smiling thinking about her fangirling over me.

"Blaine I will I promise and thanks" I said while I heard him hang up. Maybe we were meant to be but I don't want to move to fast with her.

"What did he say?" Morgan asked looking worried I just hugged her and told her that he said he messed up and other stuff. Thinking about what he said made me start to smile. Morgan just laughed at me smiling like an idiot as we headed back inside, I handed Emily back her phone.

"Yo Keaton we have a meet and greet tomorrow." Wes said as he walked back in from the kitchen, I was shocks I thought we were on break but I loved to see and meet the fans so I was stocked.

"What time is the meet and greet?" Drew asked while trying to control his excitement.

"10 tomorrow morning." Since we ha to get up early in the morning we decided to leave and head back home.

"By guys have fun at your meet and greet tomorrow" Sandi, Emily and Morgan yelled from the porch.

"Don't worry we will see you there" Wes said winking at Sandi who began to blush.

I hope they come it would be amazing for them to see us with the fans. As we pulled away heading home I saw Jordan pull into the driveway, man I wonder where he was he never misses movie night. But thinking he was there until everyone feel asleep then he disappeared. That's kinda strange really, oh well it's his business not mine.