Chapter 16

{Sandi's POV}

It was all quiet, the music has stopped and we all waited to hear something anything.

"Morgan!"

I jumped at the sound of the scream, did she finally come out of her room? My question was soon answered by seeing Morgan walk down the steps with the guys.

"Morgan I'm so happy you finally came out of your room." I said while pulling Morgan into a hug. I looked into her eyes seeing something was bothering her but what. Emily grabbed Morgan also hugging her and everyone was so happy but I just had a feeling Morgan was more upset then we thought.

"Morgan can I talk to you in the kitchen?" I said while I pulled her into the kitchen.

"Morgan what's bothering you?" I asked wondering if she would tell me.

"It's Jordan I need to go find him, I need to know everything." See looked at me hoping I would approve of her going to find him and talk but I just didn't think it was a good idea.

"Morgan why?"I asked

"Sandi I need to help him I don't care what he done to me I know Scott he is going to do something and I have to help Jordan I need to help Jordan!" She pleaded, she was right Scott would do something. I can't believe what I was about to say but she needs to do this.

"Go Morgan go find Jordan." I said while gesturing to the back door. Morgan hugged me one last time before she ran out looking for Jordan. I walked into the living with people starring at me with wide eyes.

"Where is Morgan" Keaton asked looking at me with complete sadness in his eyes. I didn't answer because I had a feeling that they would freak out.

"Sandi where is Morgan?" Wes said as he walked over to me looking me in the eyes. I still wouldn't answer I couldn't tell them I let her go look for Jordan.

"SANDI WHERE THE FUCK IS MORGAN?" Drew yelled as he stood up, everyone was starring at me waiting for an answer. I had to tell them but they wouldn't like it.

"I let her go look for Jordan." I said looking at the ground scared to what Wes and Drew were going to say but shocked to hear it from someone else.

"SANDI WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU LET HER DO THAT?" Keaton yelled as he stood up from the sofa looking at me with worry and anger in his eyes.

"She needed to help him, she has to help him." I said loud enough for everyone to hear. Wes, Drew and Keaton looked at me with anger in their eyes as they headed for the door.

"Where are you guys going?" Lisbeth asked as they walked out the door.

"To find Morgan" Wes said before he walked out. What have I done?!?

{Keaton's POV}

We just got Morgan out of her room why would Sandi just left her go find Jordan.

"Keaton try calling her" Wes suggested from the front seat I pulled out my phone dialing Morgan's number faster then ever.

"Ring"
"Ring"
"Ring"

"Hello?" I heard Morgan say in a whisper.

"Morgan where are you, are you ok?" I asked worrying what the answer would be.

"Keaton I'm ok and I'm down by the bea......beep" the line went dead what the fuck is going on. I told Wes that she said she was down by the beach as we reached the beach, we looked and no sign of Morgan anywhere. As we started walking back to the car I heard a faint scream as I saw someone toss a person in the back of a van. I yelled at Wes to get in the car and follow that van. All I kept thinking about who is doing this and why?

{Morgan's POV}

I was so thankful that Sandi let me go look for Jordan I just had to know he was ok and why he did what he did. I thought about where he would be and then I remembered his favorite spot was the beach so I decided to check their first. I walked along the beach not seeing anyone. Decided to sit down in the sand and think about where he could have gone. I was taken out my thoughts by my phone ringing I pulled it out my pocket to see Keaton calling me, he is probably freaking out so I decided to answer.

"Hello?" I said in a whisper but not trying too.

"Morgan where are you, are you ok?" Keaton started throwing questions at me, it was so cute that he was worried about me.

"Keaton I'm ok, I'm down by the bea" I was cut off by someone taking my phone throwing it into the ocean.

"Who the fuck do you think you are" I said as I turned around and soon became face to face with Scott.

"What Morgan you're not happy to see me?" Scott asked with a little smirk before I could answer with a hell no he grabbed me and started to drag me to his van. In the corner of my eye I could see Wes's car pull into the beach parking lot as Scott tossed me into the back of the van I tired to scream as loud as I could but it didn't work. As I sat back in the van thinking about what Scott was going to do to me I looked up to see a beaten Blaine.

"Oh my gosh Blaine are you ok?" I asked wiggling over to his side.

"Morgan is that you?" He said opening his eyes the best he could.

"Yes Blaine it's me" I said while rubbing my thumb across his cheek. I could barely see his gorgeous blue eyes through the swelling. I just couldn't help but blame my self for this, for all of it. The van came to a complete stop telling me we were at some place Scott wanted to take us too. I looked at the back doors as the swung open seeing Scott grinning from ear to ear.

"Listen bitch I'm dropping you off here so you can walk back to your house you better not tell anyone anything that had happened or what ya seen or your pretty boy Keaton will look just like Blaine here." He said smirking at Blaine enjoying everything he has done to him. I looked at Blaine one last time.

"Scott I promise ok just don't hurt Blaine anymore and please don't hurt Jordan!" I pleaded as I saw a evil smile spread across his face.

"To late for that, he got what he deserved for telling Wes about my plan." He said as he slammed the back doors shut as he walked back to the front I followed.

"What plan, what are to going to do?" I asked hoping he might tell me, man was I proven wrong.

"You will find out soon if you tell anyone what happened tonight or later if you keep acting like a good girl" he said as he looked in my eyes to find fright which he did.

"But either way your going to find out!" He said as he drove away leaving me speechless in the middle of the road.

{Wes's POV}

I followed the van as Keaton instructed and I was in complete shock as to what I was seeing.

"What's going on Wes why did you stop, why are we all the way back here?" Keaton asked as he looked at me trying to figure out what was going on but I stayed silent signaling Keaton to look forward. Drew hasn't said a word the whole time. We all watched in silence as we saw a guy in all black open the back doors. As he opened the doors we all gasped as our eyes landed on Morgan holding some guy who looked like shit. I watched as the guy dragged Morgan out the van while he grinned looking at the beaten guy. The conversation between them two went on for a little while as the guy started to walk towards the front of the van, Morgan started to follow him for some unknown reason but as he drove away Morgan stood in the middle of the road like she was in complete shock.

Before I could say stay in the car I turned around to see Keaton gone. I turned back around to see him running to Morgan, man what is he thinking. I looked over to see Drew gone as well was I the only one with common sense. What the hell I thought as I got out the car and ran up to Morgan, Keaton and Drew.

"Morgan who was that, what happened?" Keaton asked her as he pulled her into a hug.

"Keaton it was my friend Jim who was taking his brother Josh to the hospital because he had gotten beaten really bad." Morgan said while hugging Keaton like she never wanted to let go. I was shocked Drew and Keaton believed it but I sure as hell wasn't believing that lie. I was going find out what happened and who that was, no matter the cost!