Chapter 5

S A N D I

Jordan looked over at Morgan and he started to get upset, which sitting beside this kid for 4 hours helps you understand when is going through his head. I watched as his face started to tense up and then I couldn't hold my laughter any more. It was to funny that he was probably thinking he could do something like beat up Blaine. He looked over at me, he had a puzzled look on his face as he opened his mouth.

"Sandi why are you laughing at me?" I just let all my laughter out before I said anything. When I was able to stop laughing I took a deep breath.

"Jordan I'm laughing at you because you think you could do something to make Morgan feel better. But you know every time you try, you make everything worse and I know that you want to beat the crap out of Blaine. Do you really think you would win that fight? Ha I don't think so! So if I was you I would sit back and shut up!" It felt good to get all that off my chest and I was shocked he done exactly what I said.

"Beep"

I looked over at Emily who looked so happy and then she showed me. I couldnt help the smile the grew on my face as i read the tweet notifaction.

"@KeatonStromberg : About to land I'm so excited to be finally home!"

Emily kept telling me that Morgan was going to meet Keaton. I thought she was crazy, what's really weird is that he is going to be at the same airport as us. Maybe him and Morgan are meant to be together but what really worries me is Blaine was right and he wasnt worried for nothing. He knows that he could lose the thing that means the most to him in less then 24 hours.

M O R G A N

I sat there ready to get off this dumb ass plane, I couldn't wait to go to the beach and learn to surf. Before I could ask Emily if she would come with me to find surf instructor, the piolit anncounced that the plane will be landing any moment. As the plane finally landed and everyone was getting off in an organized fashion, I looked at Emily who was smiling at me like a crazy person I was taken back by the whole thing.

"Morgan your going to meet Keaton!" She said with a little grin on her face. I looked at her like she was crazy but even Sandi agreed which is what really scared me.

Sandi was the logical thinker, she knew that my dreams of meeting him was outrageous but for her to agree that i was is what made me wonder was i really going too.

"Emily, Sandi I'm not going to meet Keaton ok!" I said as nice as I could without sounding like a bitch but they kept arguing with me about it.

I was sick of hearing about how it was fate that was going to meet him. I turned around and started walking backwards so I could look them in the face when I say what I had planned on saying.

" Guys I'm not going to meet Kea...." I was cut off by bumping into someone, i feel back on my butt as i couldnt help but feel embarrassed. I got off the ground not even looking at the person i bumped into. I started apologizing over and over and then I heard a familiar laugh.

K E A T O N

I was walking to go get my suitcase when out of no where the girl bumped in to me making me drop my phone. She turned around not even looking at me but she kept apologizing over and over until I chuckled at her little apologizing ramble. As soon as I chuckled she stop in her tracks not even moving and then she slowly raised up looking at me all wide eyed.

"Hi I'm Keaton" I said while I stretched out my hand for her to shake. The stranger looked at me and smiled and finally told me her name and took my out reached hand.

She was different from girls around here, just by looking at her i can tell so much, she seemed like the quiet type as she pulled her hand back from mine. I watched as she starred down at the ground. I was taken out of my thoughts by Wes and Drew coming up to join the conversation.

"Keaton did you bump into someone again" Drew picked as I punched him in the arm.

"No, not this time she bumped into me" I said with a laugh.

Drew introduced himself to Morgan as she called her friends over. We all talked and exchanged numbers so we all could hang out, there was something about her that interested me and made me wanting to know more.

We all said our goodbyes as we went are separate ways. As we walked out towards the car waiting on us i couldn't stop thinking of Morgan and how different she was. Don't get me wrong she was a good kind of different. I was drawn out of my deep thougths about the curly haired, hazel eyed girl by Wes and Drew talking about how they cant wait to hang out and get to know her friend Sandi.

"Keaton you wanna text Morgan and see what they are up to today and see if they want to go to the beach?" Wes said while looking at me hoping that I would say yes.

"Yeah sure thing."