Jokes :3

I ran as fast as I could go. Jumping over tables, flipping chairs, running through people's rooms. Masky was about to give up chasing after me. "Shiann, huff huff, just give me my mask back". "Never"! I cried. " you know, your really becoming a pest." " I don..." I was interrupted by Slender putting his tentical arm on my shoulder. Masky got down on one knee and lowered his head. " Master, forgive me for me and my friends foolishness." "Children ".  His voice echoed in my ears. " we have a new arrival tomorrow so I expect you to be in good behavior. He is going to become a proxy, now Shadow, give Masky his mask back and have a good day to the both of you". He teleports away. " Dude, he's the only one who calls me Shadow. It's Shiann not Shadow, God." I shook my head. "Give me my mask... Shadow." "No, don't call me that." " fine just give it back." "Say sorry and that you take it back." I put my hand in my hip waving his mask in the air. "Ok Shiann I'm s.. YOINK!" He grabbed his mask and took off running down the dark hallway. I looked down there and seen a shadowy figure leaned against the wall. I automatically knew that it was Toby so I didn't chase Masky . I heard a loud thump. That was the sound of Toby tripping him. "Oof , damn it Rogers." Toby and I giggled and he waved at me and ran down the hall away from Masky. I walked to my room "113" and went to bed.