The Note

The next morning I was exhausted. I tossed and turned all night and constantly woke up. I guess I couldn't sleep because the one I wanted to have a future with killed my brother. What was I to do ? There was a knock on the door but I didn't do anything because I was drowning in my thoughts. Then someone burst through the door. I glanced up and looked back down on the ground. It was Toby. He walked over slowly and sat beside me. "What"? I managed to get out. " Well, we got good news and we got bad news." I thought for a moment, "What's the good news". " Toby smiled Jeff is okay, slender brought him back to life with a healing earth spell or something like that but he's still in pain from all the bruises, cuts, and broken bones." I jumped up " REALLY WERE IS HE"!?!?!? " Hold on, you don't know the bad news". I didn't care Jeff was okay now. " He looked down and pulled  a piece of paper and handed it to me. I started to read it. Dear Shiann, I am so very sorry for killing Jeffery. I didn't know it was going to hurt you that bad. I'm so so sorry. I am leaving the pasta world so I don't have to show my face around your for I have upset my Queen so deserve to be dead. I don't know when I will return. I have hurt my woman I feel so terrible. I am so sorry Shiann. Just know that I will always love you no matter what.  I looked up and looked back down. I started bawling like a newborn baby. "What's wrong dude"? I handed him the note and he read it . He looked worried " oh my god"... "Y..yeah" "okay do you love him"? " yes m..more than a..anything why"? "Let's go get him". I paused for a few minutes . " okay but where do we look"? Toby looked at the note and rubbed his finger on the note. "The ink is fresh so he probably wrote it not to long ago. Therefore he's probably not to far off". I nodded and grabbed my book bag and went downstairs into the living room and squeezed Jeff " ow ow ow ow " " Oh sorry dude I forgot your still hurting" " It's okay Shiann" " I'm glad your okay bro" " yea me too sis". I hugged him again but lightly this time and me and Toby walked to the door and left for the search of my future.