Date With Who?

I hope you guys like this story,, I know it's not that good but I'm trying. Please comment what you think and vote. <3

_______________________________________________________________________________

Louis Pov

So it's been three weeks since we've met Katelyn and Bri. I was hoping Bri would text at least one of us. OR ME! But she hasn't so now I'm thinking maybe she's been waiting just as much as we have. Well at least Niall, Harry, and I have. Zayn and Liam don't jump as soon as there phone rings and they don't have there phone attached to them consonantly like Niall, Me, and Harry.

Me and Niall I guess you could say, fancy her, but Harry just really likes to help out with little kids so he liked when Katelyn was here. Don't take me wrong I like Kate in a 'she's an adorable little kid' kind of way. 

So the boys and I were sitting in the living room when I decided to grab my phone and text Bri.

Louis: Hi Bri it's Lou! ;)

i sat there for about five minutes and got an answer. I quickly picked up my phone and read the text.

Bri: Heyyy! Louis i didn't think we were ever going to talk again! Yay you text me. ;) 

YES!!! She was excited I text her! I jumped up and started dancing around in front of the couch where I was sitting all the lads looked at me like I was crazy. Which I was! I cleared my throat and sat back down knowing they were still looking at me but oh well.

Louis: We really should hang out again well all of us should!

Bri:Really?!?! You want to hang out again with me and Katelyn?!?!?!

Louis: yes why is that not a good thing because we don't have to I just think it would be fun if all of us got to hang out

Bri:Ya that would be great i have to go back to work now i'll text you later :( bye

Louis: have a great da, love bye

Niall's Pov

This morning when all of us were sitting around the living room watching the tv and whatever I decided to text Bri. I was starting to think that maybe she hasn't text because she didn't want to. Then I realized maybe she was waiting for us to text her just like we were. So I decided to.

Niall:Hey Bri! Niall here!

Bri:oh, heyyy Niialler whats up?

Niall: Not much! You?

Bri: talking to Louis and i'm on my lunch break:)

Niall: Oh Do you have to go?

Bri: I can talk until my break is over in 10 minutes

Niall:good;) hey we should hang out sometime this week

Bri: ya totally I was just talking to Louis about that he said we should all do something together!

Naill:ya we could do something all together but I was wondering if just me and you could hang out there's going to be a carnival about an hour away from here and I was wondering if you would like to go with me?

Bri:um.. I would love too but there's one little problem

oh no!

Niall:and what might that be?

Bri:We would have to bring Kate her babysitter quit on me and i have no one to watch her

Niall: that's no prob want me to ask Harry he loves little kids especially Kate