Friends

Bris POV

We walked into Katelyn's room and her face lit up immediately. She smiled at Harry then Louis.

"What happened?" She asked not smiling anymore

"You had an allergic reaction babe, I'm really sorry." Louis frowned

"To what?" She asked

"Peanut butter." I said sadly since I know she loves peanut butter so much.

"Really, since when am I allergic to peanut butter?" She asked

"Since today." I chuckled softly

"Oh, well that stinks now when I go to school I have to sit at the allergies table." She frowned

"That won't only stink for you but everyone else too." Harry added getting a confused look from everybody.

"Well, when everyone realizes she knows us she'll be so popular." Harry said the word 'popular' in a girl voice making us laugh.

"Ya, that would be cool but they won't believe me." She frowned

"Not even I Harry Styles picks you up from school?" Harry asked in some shocked voice.

"Really?" Katelyn shrieked then coughed a little

"Calm down, we don't want anything to happen to you." I said handing her a cup of water.

She drank a little before Harry responded. "Really." He smiled at her

"Come here for a minute Harry, please." She smiled

Harry walked over to her and she sat up a little in the bed.

"I have to tell you a secret." Katelyn said waving her hand signaling for Harry to lean down a bit.

Once the side of his face was in front of her face she kissed his cheek then gave him a huge hug.

"Awwww." Liam cooed at Harry

Harry kissed Katelyn's cheek before walking back over to his uncomfortable chair.

Louis had one of his arms around my shoulder and he gave my arm a little squeeze before he reached in an kissed my temple then whispered "I'm sorry." In to my ear.

"One second guys, can I borrow Louis for a minute?" I asked and the boy gave me a confused looks, except for Niall, Niall's eyes were filled with pain and sadness.

"Come on." I gave Niall an 'Im sorry' look before grabbing Louis' wrist and dragging him out of the room into the empty hallway of the hospital.

"Louis there's no reason to be sorry. It's not like any of us knew she was allergic to anything." I said looking right into Louis blueish green eyes.

"I know, I know. I just feel awful because it was when I was taking care of her and it was my responsibility to keep her safe." He looked down at his feet.

With out thinking I quickly took my index finger and lifted up his chin before leaning in and pressing my lips to his. Louis didn't do anything at first and then he wrapped his arms around my waist and began moving his lips. I lips moved danced perfectly together as his tongue made an entrance into my mouth.

The kiss was perfect until we got interrupted by an Irish voice coming out of the door.

"Hey, I'll be right back I'm going-" Niall stopped and looked at me and Louis as we split apart.

My cheeks immediately turned red and I couldn't look Niall in the eyes. Out of the corner of my eye I looked at Louis, his hair was absolutely a mess from me playing with it and his lips were now a little shinny since I had lipstick on.

Niall gave me a sad look before he jogged towards the elevator.

"I'll be right back." I looked over at Louis who just stood there with the most schooled look on his face.

I wanted to kiss him again so bad but it wasn't a good time, at all.

I ran to Niall just in time as the doors opened. I hopped in after Niall who wouldn't look at me.

"Niall please don't be mad at me." I said making his turn his attention from the elevator wall to me.

"I'm not mad." Niall said and I knew he was lying

"Niall I'm sorry, your a great guy and I love you... As a friend and that's all we can be, is friends I'm sorry." I gave Niall a small shy smile before looking away.

I couldn't stand watching the pain, I gave him, on his face. It showed through his face and his eyes.

The elevator dinged telling us we were on the lobby floor. Niall stepped out and I did the same. He turned to face me and gave me a big hug.

"I love you." He whispered before pulling away.

"Friends Niall." I whispered back to him before walking away.

(A/N)

Poor Niall, everything happens for a reason, right?