We Need To Talk

Louis POV

I ended up sleeping from about 3a.m. until right now which is 10a.m. I slept dreamless but happy and I'm still happy right now. It took me a few minutes before I realized I was just laying there grinning at the ceiling. Once I snapped out of my thoughts I pulled the sheet off of me and got out of bed I yawned and scratched the back of my head a I sleepily walked to the bathroom. I went to the bathroom and the walked down stairs. Zayn and Liam were the only ones up Niall, Harry, and I usually wake-up at like twelve so this is early for me.

"Hey" I yawned as I walked into the kitchen to Liam texting away and Zayn enjoying a cup of tea well playing on his lap top. 

"Hello Louis!" Zayn said cheerfully

"Why are you up so early, well early for you?" Liam asked still looking at his phone

"I don't know I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep." I lied and they just kept doing what they were doing

I opened one of the cup boards and grabbed a bowl, I placed the bowl on the table and poured some milk and cereal in it. 

When I finished my breakfast I went up stairs so I could get dressed. When I walked into my room I saw that my phone was lit up on my night stand. I walked over to it and picked it up. I had several messages from Bri. 

Bri: Hey, Louis I really need to talk to you and I'm not working today are you?

Bri:Louis please don't ignore me I don't know what happened and I really want to talk to you

Bri:Nevermind ;(

I felt bad because I didn't answer and all her messages were sent like a half hour apart. So I sat on my bed and began to text her.

Louis:Sorry Bri I was down stairs eating breakfast... I just got your texts and I didn't check my phone when I got out out of bed.Oh, and sorry but I have to go to the recording studio today tomorrow morning I'm free if you want to get some coffee or something.

Bri:Oh it's fine I just really need to talk to you about, you know, last night. I'm working tomorrow but I have a lunch break at 11:30 if you want to come my lunch break ends at 12:30 and we can have coffee then, if you want?

Louis:That sounds great I don't have anything to do tomorrow so that would be great

Bri:Ok see ya then! I have to go I'm taking Katelyn school shopping

Louis:Tell her I said HI! Have fun

I sighed as I got off my bed and put my phone back on my night stand. Don't get me wrong I'm happy about seeing Bri tomorrow, actually I'm extremely happy but I'm worried that she won't want to see me ever again,  not even as a friend and the thought of that made me upset so I need to just hope for the best.

Bri's POV

I don't know what to do. I know I need to talk to Louis. That is a definite. But I don't know what I'm going to say or how I'm going to say it. I should've waited a little longer to text Louis, maybe if I waited long enough he would've ended up texting me first and then he would be the one thinking of what to say tomorrow, not me! 

"Bri, hello?! Bri you alright. Katelyn is modeling her clothes for us." Ali said making me snap out of my thoughts

"Ya, I'm fine. Sorry Katelyn." I said lightly shaking my head so I could stay focused. "I think that dress is cute. Do you want it?" I asked Katelyn making her smile brightly and nod like crazy. She was standing outside of the dressing room wearing a long summer dress that was pink and orange and she looked so cute in it.

"And I want these pink sandals to go with it." she said lifting up the front of her long dress to her ankles revealing a pair of cute pink sparkly sandals that went perfectly with the dress. I nodded in approval and she turned around heading back into the dressing room to get into her regular clothes. 

I still have to take her shopping again because she didn't get allot since this is the city mall and it's  really not that big. I'll have to take her into town another day. 

After we got home and dropped off Ali I was pooped, I barely had enough energy to make supper. I walked in and dropped Katelyn's bags at the door way. 

"I'm going to take my bags upstairs and put my new outfit and shirts away." Katelyn called grabbing the bags and racing upstairs. 

I didn't even bother to answer she was already out of site. I just walked into the kitchen grabbed a pot and filled it with water. I placed the pot on the stove and turned it on so the water would boil. I reached up and grabbed a box of mac&cheese and set it down next to the stove. I walked into the living room and sat on the couch and began scrolling threw my Twitter. As I was scrolling something Niall posted caught my eye. 

I'm just guessing it's time to move on, she found someone else and I have to deal with that. Feeling really down today. 

I wonder who Niall was talking about. I just shrugged. Then decided to read some of the comments.

It's ok Nialler Im single.

I'm single too

Niall don't worry about her if she doesn't like you she has problems

I laughed a few more as I laughed to myself at some of them. After a few more seconds of reading them I got up and walked into the kitchen. The water was boiling so I made the mac&cheese. 

"Katelyn supers ready come on!" I screamed to her from the bottom of the stairs when I was finished making super

Katelyn came bolting down the stairs ad into the kitchen. She took a seat at the breakfast bar where I had set her drink and food. I sat across from her and began digging into my food.

"Can I ask you something?" Katelyn said after swallowing her food

"Of course you can." I said leaning over the table with interest as into what she was going to ask

"Um.. who do you like more Niall or Louis?" she asked shyly looking down at her half empty bowl

"Are you full? You don't have to eat the whole thing." I said trying not to answer the question I knew the answer to but just didn't want t admit

"Please don't try to avoid this question. I want to know because I know who I think you would look  cute with." she said finally looking up from her bowl and smiling evilly.

"Well I guess I like... I don't know" I sighed even though I did know I didn't want to tell Katelyn

"Please tell me." she begged

"I'll tell you if I ever end up dating them which will probably never happen." I said thinking of him